No announcement yet.

***The Official Kswizzy99's Dumbass Basketball Views Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    no he doesnt & no, he's not more athletic than steve francis.

it took the greatest slam dunk performance in history by vince carter to beat francis who came in second.

has westbrook ever participated in a slam dunk contest?

if you even look at who had better handles and crossover dribbles francis ****s all over westbrook. i dare you to find a russell westbrook highlight video better than the one i just showed with francis.
    when it comes to ball handling, shooting and basketball IQ theres no doubt that Francis was the better player. But I'm just talking about pure physical athleticism here.

Vertical and explosiveness goes to Westbrook. Everything else goes to Francis. Thats all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      question: whens the last time you watched an actual 80's game. like a whole game from start to finish, not just highlights.
      Cant remember. But what I remember seeing was competitive basketball and tougher guys in the court. Not the divas that cry every other foul today.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        only reason it's not 20 is we forgot most of the dumb stuff he said.
        I think ESPN is what dictates what most ppl(especially tua and mak) think.

Its like how ESPN got bored of Chris Paul and Deron Williams so they went on a Rajon Rondo media blitz for a whole year and talking about him like he has some super human powers. then everyone forgot about how good Paul and Williams were and now the popular opinion is that Rondo is the best.

I just don't follow that ****.

Comment

I think ESPN is what dictates what most ppl(especially tua and mak) think.

Its like how ESPN got bored of Chris Paul and Deron Williams so they went on a Rajon Rondo media blitz for a whole year and talking about him like he has some super human powers. then everyone forgot about how good Paul and Williams were and now the popular opinion is that Rondo is the best.

I just don't follow that ****.
          i don't even like espn.

only espn nba guy i like is bill simmons.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            The only reason Houston didnt win was LA Lakers. They were a very good team and they will crush any NCAA team today. You take it to the extreme sometimes.

I just found funny all your claims of teams from yesterday playing in a less competitive league when those teams played in a tougher league. Flopping? Non existent. They used to call hard fouls not the soft fouls they do today. But, that is your opinion. I dont agree with it and I wont debate it.

Not to mention they shot waaaay better, scored more points vs tougher guys.

Comment

i don't even like espn.

only espn nba guy i like is bill simmons.
              lol, Bill Simmons the guy who thinks Chris Paul's teammates hate playing with him cuz of his style. that figures.

Comment

lol, Bill Simmons the guy who thinks Chris Paul's teammates hate playing with him cuz of his style. that figures.
                he's hilarious.

read his articles and listen to his podcast. he's funny.

Comment

Im sure it'd be tough for those guys in the 80s to defend the isolation every play.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    Im sure it'd be tough for those guys in the 80s to defend the isolation every play.
                    actually it would be.

80's defense wasn't great.

very simple and one on one. hardly any team defense concepts.

Comment

he's hilarious.

read his articles and listen to his podcast. he's funny.

can't watch that right now but I know all about Simmons. The guy is a joke.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      what isolations.

you do realize that zone defense was illegal in the 80's right?

Comment

Working...
                      X