No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute is the best super middleweight in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucian Bute is the best super middleweight in the world

Lucian Bute (30-0, 24 KOs) is the total package. Slick southpaw, fast hands, fast feet, very skilled, excellent ring general, devastating knockout power, good jab, vicious uppercuts, best body puncher in boxing, etc.

He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced and has made 9 consecutive world title defences.

He is one of the most feared fighters in the world. He is/was avoided by Kessler, Quillin, Martinez, Pavlik and now Ward.

Bute-Ward Common Opponents (Sakio Bika, Edison Miranda)

- Bute destroyed Miranda in 3 rounds.
    - Ward excessively clinched, fouled and cheated his way to a boring awful lackluster decision against Miranda.

- Bute dominated Bika in impressive fashion.
    - Ward struggled against Bika, excessively clinched, fouled and cheated his way to yet another boring awful lackluster decision.

Bute did much better against Miranda and Bika than Ward did.

Froch will be the 3rd common opponent. I gurantee Bute will beat Froch more impressively than huggy bear Ward did.

Froch will get outclassed, dominated and KTFO by Bute.

Whatever Ward does, Bute does better.

Huggy bear Ward knows he would get destroyed by Bute. That's why he is blatantly ducking him.

cool story bro

Comment

Brool Story Co.

Comment

Bute is a ****ing chump and the boxing lesson he'll get from Ward, should they ever meet, will reinforce that point.

Comment

Froch will smash Bute's stupid face in, anyway, if that fight happens first.

Comment

WLADOWNS is back.

Took me a while to figure out who this was. I guess that's because I haven't been on much.

ANYWAY.

I'd like to see the goat herder fight the car radio thief.

And at Froch smashing his face in. I know he almost go KO'd by Andrade, but I don't care, Froch will do nothing of the sort.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERFUL View Post
              Lucian Bute (30-0, 24 KOs) is the total package. Slick southpaw, fast hands, fast feet, very skilled, excellent ring general, devastating knockout power, good jab, vicious uppercuts, best body puncher in boxing, etc.

He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced and has made 9 consecutive world title defences.

He is one of the most feared fighters in the world. He is/was avoided by Kessler, Quillin, Martinez, Pavlik and now Ward.

Bute-Ward Common Opponents (Sakio Bika, Edison Miranda)

- Bute destroyed Miranda in 3 rounds.
              - Ward excessively clinched, fouled and cheated his way to a boring awful lackluster decision against Miranda.

- Bute dominated Bika in impressive fashion.
              - Ward struggled against Bika, excessively clinched, fouled and cheated his way to yet another boring awful lackluster decision.

Bute did much better against Miranda and Bika than Ward did.

Froch will be the 3rd common opponent. I gurantee Bute will beat Froch more impressively than huggy bear Ward did.

Froch will get outclassed, dominated and KTFO by Bute.

Whatever Ward does, Bute does better.

Huggy bear Ward knows he would get destroyed by Bute. That's why he is blatantly ducking him.
              the worst thing that can happen to a fighter is being idolized by the likes of you

you will only bring more hate upon Bute, and he doesn't need that, he's getting enough already

Comment

MASTERFUL/WLAD_OWNS is my boy, but Bute is a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by STONES! View Post
                  MASTERFUL/WLAD_OWNS is my boy, but Bute is a ****.
                  Bute doesn't use plaster to win his fights though

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                    Bute doesn't use plaster to win his fights though
                    Yawn. Neither has Margarito. Stay on topic, mate, there are any number of threads we could have that tired old argument in.

Comment

Working...
                    X