Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARUM: "Manny Pacquiao Agrees to Full Testing.... Well, Sorta"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 years later and we still have 7 threads about PED testing on the front page of the forum. Fail!

Comment

• Originally posted by victorious713 View Post
      wow this is sad, you're adding false info to the story now? Where does it say top rank ada. Arum runs the olympic committee? *****s don't want the fight to happen like always. Now idiots who don't read and really going to believe there is a trada.
      has usada been involved in any scandals???

Come on man, now arum will do it, if usada is not involved, but he can bribe the sanctioning body of a certain state now...... Mosley didnt test positive, because he didnt take anything. I am willing to bet that ortiz wont test positive either. So now all of a sudden arum is ready but he wants a different sanctioning body????

Whats funny is!!!!!! I thought pacman had already agreed to everything according to arum and roach and co.???

If they had already agreed to mayweathers terms, then that means they agreed to usada...

Why a different organization all of a sudden???

No matter how you spin this, manny and friends are running. Once again, we were told by the same old liar that everything was agreed upon, now he wont do full random with usada???

You should see this as pure ducking!!!

Remember how mayweather haters consistently stated, floyd dont make the rules etc. But i guess now its cool for arum and co. To huh?? Arum is simply adding one more obstacle to the fight. You know damn well manny didnt make this **** up... This had to be bob arum.... Come one man you cant see this????

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/s...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS

As long as the tests are performed by TRADA (Top Rank Anti Doping Agency).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          Let me summarize the entire thread for you guys:

Arum: We agreed on OST
          Boxing fans: HELL YEAH! WE GOT A FIGHT!
          *******s: HELL YEAH! WE GOT A FIGHT!
          *****s: HELL NO! FUCK YOU ARUM! WE AIN'T GOT NO FIGHT!

Some of you guys are fucking pathetic, period. It's so obvious which ones wants to see this fight, and which ones doesn't.
          Correction :

Arum : We agreed on OST but since the USADA is corrupt we want the tests to be done by the WADA which has the exact same testing policy.

Comment

Working...
          X