Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz on Bradley's Return, Gamboa PEDs, Khan-Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Hahaha, oh this again
    Like when when he tried to make the fight when he was trying to leave Shaw?
    Who was Bradley with when Khan was calling him out on a weekly basis?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Who was Bradley with when Khan was calling him out on a weekly basis?
      I also remember after Bradley beat Alexander he called out Khan. Khan chose to fight McCloskey instead. It works both ways

Comment

Funny how this guy says Golden Boy won't work with Top Rank. Lol he really must be a moron. I gave him a pass for saying he really felt Tim won the Pac fight clearly, now he says this. Dude must be an idiot.

Comment

No sympathy here, you knew the feud between GBP and TR so don't act surprised when you can't get a fight with a GBP fighter. Who knows, maybe Bradley will wait out his contract again.

Comment

We all know Tim just to avoided Gamboa so this PED **** true or not was a Godsend for Diaz, but just get him in with anyone of note stop waiting for this mega fight cause their camps the only ones who believes he beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
              So this dude thinks Gamboa is on PED not just cause of the article but cause he spars bigger guys? He's a trainer he should know people spar bigger guys all the time and 154 lbs ain't ****, Gamboa walks around 160. Now if you tell me he was hurting LHW or some **** or HW like Mr Golovkin then let's talk about that. But 154 fkin lbs? Come on man.
              what a bunch of bull lol rigondeaux spars with ugas so what isnt that about the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                I also remember after Bradley beat Alexander he called out Khan. Khan chose to fight McCloskey instead. It works both ways
                This is what always get's me about the whole Timmy B ducking Khan thing..Khan said he'd fight Maidana,while Bradley would fight Devon and winners can fight each other...But then he goes off and fights Mccloskey(a fight nobody wanted to see btw)to sign more contracts with HBO and GBP and Bradley was suppose to sit like a good boy and wait his turn..Piff,Bradley and his team made moves and got a better deal then the one Khan was offering..End of story,Khan is just as much to blame for that fight not coming off as Bradley is(imo)...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  This is what always get's me about the whole Timmy B ducking Khan thing..Khan said he'd fight Maidana,while Bradley would fight Devon and winners can fight each other...But then he goes off and fights Mccloskey(a fight nobody wanted to see btw)to sign more contracts with HBO and GBP and Bradley was suppose to sit like a good boy and wait his turn..Piff,Bradley and his team made moves and got a better deal then the one Khan was offering..End of story,Khan is just as much to blame for that fight not coming off as Bradley is(imo)...
                  at the end of the day, khan is still fighting and making money while bradley sits on the shelf

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
                    at the end of the day, khan is still fighting and making money while bradley sits on the shelf
                    At the end of the day,Khan has lost two of his last three fights..One by brutal KO(at the hands of a very ordinary fighter),while Bradley holds a win over one of the best fighters of this era and is still undefeated..I think Bradley will live..

Comment

Gamboa has used gear. You would have to be naive to deny it at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X