No announcement yet.

I met this fine girl today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
    You best go for that young n tight PUNAN Mark.

tight yes yes yes yes if its loose im gonna hate you.

Comment

If she knows you're 30 and is ok with that, then go for it you redneck.

I'd love the opportunity to bang an 18 year old girl Closest I got was a couple of 20 year old girls when I was 27.

Comment

Now that I think about it, I met this hot 20 year old girl when I turned 30 but couldn't close. I hate when they pull a 180.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I was expecting outrage i guess ill let my weiner speak.
          Remember.

Age of consent here in NV is 16.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            I learned that after a lot of rejection,one night a few years back i was at the homies house and in a bad mood not giving any of the girls the attention they starve for and the next thing i know one is sitting on my lap macking on me,like the fool i am i ended up having a kid with the slag but thats another story.

you have to protect yourself at all times

I get paranoid. no jk. That's why I named pus..sy "in and out"

Comment

Man, thats quite a gap. Just hit it a couple of times and be done with it.

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't mess with a girl that young. I guess it's okay if you want to hit and quit but anything long term with a chick that age is a no go. Think about the mindset of an 18 year old. Think about the fact that she can't even legally drink. She'd have to be very mature. I'm in my mid 20s and it would be tough for me to mess around with a girl under like 23. You just change so much from your early 20s to mid 20s, you aren't even the same person.

I've been chasing this 21 year old around that I work with. She's actually mature and down to earth so I can't bag completely on younger girls but a lot of them are nothing but trouble.

Comment

handle it, Mark

Comment

Got a baby sitter already,and she is on her way over ya boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      If she knows you're 30 and is ok with that, then go for it you redneck.

I'd love the opportunity to bang an 18 year old girl Closest I got was a couple of 20 year old girls when I was 27.
                      Welcome back champ i missed your ass around here.

Comment

Working...
                      X