No announcement yet.

Mark Jackson named Warriors coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    I'm sure of it. But I don't believe in him as a leader. He was known to be a divisive figure in the locker room. He had a hand in Stockton retiring, and almost got Sloan to retire while he was there.
    maybe he had changed.. maybe not. but he had some plays in him for sure.. he won't be stacking up assist for nothing..

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      But he was smart enough to mind **** with Reggie and was one of the reasons why Reggie went off against The Knicks in their playoff battles.

But managing an entire team is on an entirely different level and requires a different set of skills so I'm curious to see whether he bombs or not.
      Yeah I remember those days. I loved Reggie Miller back then. And I've never liked Jackson, so I guess I'm a little biased on this. I'm curious to see how well he does tho cuz he has a good, young squad in his control, and I'd love to see the Warriors in the playoffs.

Comment

Oh no doubt about it. He could dish the rock as well as anyone I've seen. What's he 3rd in assists all time? Don't think it's a smart move by the Warriors but what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Yeah I remember those days. I loved Reggie Miller back then. And I've never liked Jackson, so I guess I'm a little biased on this. I'm curious to see how well he does tho cuz he has a good, young squad in his control, and I'd love to see the Warriors in the playoffs.
          I like that kid Curry.

He ****in owned when he played for Davidson.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            I like that kid Curry.

He ****in owned when he played for Davidson.
            That was an amazing run they had. I like Monta Ellis too. He was one of the main reasons I won the BS NBA fantasy league.

Comment

I've been waiting for someone to give him a chance. Mark Jackson will be a good coach.

Comment

Definitely didn't see this coming...

Comment

Working...
                X