Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is boxing's most talented fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd isnt the most talented. He is just so scared of being hit and hurt he has gone overboard with the learning defense bit. If Floyd had GOd given talents like power and being able to hurt people, he wouldnt have evolved into the boxer he is.

Because he isnt knocking people out left right and centre and hurting people he has to learn all the other stuff, similar to BH and Pernel Witaker.
    If they had Pac man or RJJ type attributes they wouldnt have been the type of boxers they are. If Pac didnt have power and speed to hurt his opponents like he does, he would perhaps have evolved into a more slick like type similar to Floyd or Pernel witaker types.

Basically Floyd has developed into the fighter he is due to his own limitations, and nobody knows Floyds limitations better than himself. He has developed what he feels he needs to compensate for those limitations and vulnerabilities. Dont confuse that with God given ability.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-03-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Pacs the most talented isnt he? Is everyone trying not to mention his name on purpose here?
      Speed, power, athletiscm......you know the kind of things that make you the best fighter in the world.

pac doesn't win anything.

btw, I'm a pac fan.

as far as god given boxing talent - pbf and i hate him
      donaire is sick
      martinez is brutal
      i truthfully don't watch the klitschicoshoesdudes - HWs don't interest me at this point

YG is definitely exciting

khan's chin still suspect and just makes me blind to his talent when he fights.
      cause of his suspect chin, i think he ends up like juanma. he'll be doubted now with huge punchers. someone will eventually get them. with talent and power like the ones mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        No.

p4p means if they weighed the same and had similar proportions.

So, if Vitali was the size of a WW would he dominate? Would he beat Floyd, Pacquiao or whomever have you?

Same for Floyd and Pac. If they were 6'6" and 230 would they dominate Heavies? Would the beat the Vitali, Wlad, or womever have you?

That is p4p. I don't want to trash your choice of Vitali, i think he is a damn good Heavyweight. But you misunderstood what p4p is.

ps: Just because you win doesn't mean your heavily talented. Gatti won and he was very little talented. All heart, nothing else really.
        Oh yeah, can you imagine how fast Vitali would be if he lost 100 lbs and shrunk, how much his coordination would sky rocket, and if he kept his power...there'd only be two hits dude, two hits, Vitali hits Pacquiao and AC/DC's Hell's Bells as Vit walks to the ring. And how can yoiu include height/dimensions into p4p, so how do you do the math for a 147 lbs 6'2 fighter like Paul Williams, is he technically bigger or smaller than Dirrell? I dont know man, to compare them p4p wise do we have to adjust Dirrell's height and make him taller and have him lose weight? Dude, have you ever seen the Professor in And 1 basketball? Is he more talented at basketball than Dwight Howard? Cause if he had Dwight Howard's dimensions, and could still do that stuff he'd be the best player in the world, and if Dwight Howard was his height and size he'd be trash....Kristoff Koperton is the world dwarf boxing champion, he has never been defeated 84-0 with 64 knock outs. He fight at 74 pounds, he clearly is the most talented fighter under your requirements dude. Can yoiu imagine how good he'd be if he had more than a 6 inch reach?

Im not too into fantasy or imagination in sports. Thats why I avoid p4p threads. When im listing the best tennis players in the world I dont include women players, my ATG Pitchers list doesnt have that Jenny girl from the USA team who every acts like is a 10, but really is an oversized 6. I dont have a pigment 4 pigment top 10 where I rank basketball players based on how dark they are vs. their talent. I just rank basketball players.

Do you think Vitali has been dominating for 14 years because of heart? Or could it be the fact that he uses his talents to dominate and destroy his opponents. If you can name a fighter who'd beat him, ok, otherwise put p4p in the thread title so people who arent fans of dwarf boxing, midget basketball, sheman tennis, amputee fencing etc...know to avoid the thread. If I wanted to use my imagination id read a book or draw, sports are great because you can have concrete answers to questions.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyd isnt the most talented. He is just so scared of being hit and hurt he has gone overboard with the learning defense bit. If Floyd had GOd given talents like power and being able to hurt people, he wouldnt have evolved into the boxer he is.

Because he isnt knocking people out left right and centre and hurting people he has to learn all the other stuff, similar to BH and Pernel Witaker.
          If they had Pac man or RJJ type attributes they wouldnt have been the type of boxers they are. If Pac didnt have power and speed to hurt his opponents like he does, he would perhaps have evolved into a more slick like type similar to Floyd or Pernel witaker types.

Basically Floyd has developed into the fighter he is due to his own limitations, dont confuse that with God given ability.
          Yes you're right, Manny is the most talented fighter to ever grace the face of the earth because he makes all his opponents look like elephant men.

Comment

Carl Froch vs Glen Johnson live Streaming Boxing 2011 HD TV

Enjoy Super Six World Boxing Classic semifinals,WBC super middleweight title- Carl Froch vs Glen Johnson Live Streaming Online On Saturday - Jun 04 ,2011. All Boxing Supporters,Don't Miss To Watch This Game Live On boxing.sportstune.tv Watch Every Second Live Hard Hit Boxing Punch By Signing Up With Us Here On Live Sportz Network,You Can Get HD Video Quality Here So Don't Waste Your Time Just Click This Live Streaming Link & Grab The Opportunity To Watch This Game On Your Pc From SPORTZLIVE TV

Comment

WelcOmE TO WaTcH Glen Johnson vs Carl Froch Boxing Fight live 04 Jun 2011

WelcOmE TO WaTcH Glen Johnson vs Carl Froch Boxing Fight live 04 Jun 2011

Enjoy Super Six World Boxing Classic semifinals,WBC super middleweight title- Glen Johnson vs Carl Froch Live Streaming Online On Saturday - Jun 04 ,2011. All Boxing Supporters,Don't Miss To Watch This Game Live On boxing.sportstune.tv Watch Every Second Live Hard Hit Boxing Punch By Signing Up With Us Here On Live Sportz Network,You Can Get HD Video Quality Here So Don't Waste Your Time Just Click This Live Streaming Link & Grab The Opportunity To Watch This Game On Your Pc From SPORTZLIVE TV

to watch this game live just copy and paste the following link

boxing.sportstune.tv

Comment

Working...
              X