No announcement yet.

Don't drive in Dubai.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
    Well tourists here from Britain often go to dubai, and think they should be treated special.

Its not only in Dubaii, but many other countries they will try to act above the locals or upper class.

Whether this man did or didnt do it, i dont know. but i really wouldn't be surprised if he did give a hand gesture to a local or something.
    That's true...people on vacation think local laws don't apply to them. I remember in the '90s when that American kid went to Singapore and spraypainted some buildings. Had the embassy getting involved and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
      Well tourists here from Britain often go to dubai, and think they should be treated special.

Its not only in Dubaii, but many other countries they will try to act above the locals or upper class.

Whether this man did or didnt do it, i dont know. but i really wouldn't be surprised if he did give a hand gesture to a local or something.

If being treated special is just acting normal according to modern western society, then I'm glad I get special treatment everyday in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        I've never heard of anyone in London being arrested and jailed for using a hand gesture towards another motorist, kissing in public or for just consuming alcohol.

Show someone the finger, you'll end up getting your head kicked in and you'll both end up in prision.
        Consuming alcahol gets you in prision in so many ways as an after effect, drunken violence, vandalism, drink driving, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X