No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Youve been all about gays, transexuals, and everything lately.. whats the deal?!
    his girlfriend turned out to be a man

Comment

Doesn't really bother me as long as they don't do anything near me... not trying to be offensive or anything but I would just find it a little awkward.
      Last edited by Spacey1991; 05-08-2009, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Personally, I think someone can live their lives the way that they want to. I feel that there is the world in which our senses dictate and a world that we only will be exposed to when we die.

The Bible says that a man marries a woman and that defines a union. A man and a man is not the way it was intended nor a woman with a woman. People can do what they want, I don't have to agree but in the end they will see.

Comment

honestly, i think they should have their own communities. They should segregate them, specifically the men. If i see 2 girls in public holding hands or kissing, i have no problem with that. It might give me a boner. But when i see 2 men holding hands or whatever, it disgusts me

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            I think it's fucking gay.

[IMG]http://www.collegebeing.com/uploads/2008/02/****sexuals-are-gay.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

They should stay in the closet for the sake of humanity. That's what Chinese gays do. They even have a wife and children usually. I respect Chinese gays.

Comment

Originally posted by VKlitschko#1 View Post
                They should stay in the closet for the sake of humanity. That's what Chinese gays do. They even have a wife and children usually. I respect Chinese gays.
                That's cos they dont want to get a samurai sword up their ass (?)

Comment

what the **** does it matter anyway? the human race is overpopulatin, we could either do with some ****s or some nukes

Comment

Originally posted by Swirls[BMITP] View Post
                    what the **** does it matter anyway? the human race is overpopulatin, we could either do with some ****s or some nukes
                    True dat, either kill a bunch of people or fuck a bunch of dudes

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                      That's cos they dont want to get a samurai sword up their ass (?)
                      I read in a Chinese Society textbook that many gay Chinamen feel they must suppress their gay urges for the good of their people. They believe ****sexuality is like a mental illness. I'm not sure how accurate the info I got is, but I believe it could be true.

Samurai sword up the ass works too.
                      Last edited by Elie; 05-08-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X