Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the outrage over lomas mismatch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree it's terrible, but the situations are a bit different than salka who was dragged up two divisions and not even ranked in the top 50 of the division he actually fought in. The guy loma is fighting fights in his division and is ranked in the top 25. I'm not trying to justify it, it's a horrible fight that I have no interest in. The odds being so crazy is because of how good loma is, not just because of how bad the other guy is. That wasn't the case in the other fights you referenced.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Arum is a tosser for Loma's year, I don't think he really cares about his Eastern European fighters.

He makes far more noise about Turdo Ramirez than he ever has about any European fighter.

Loma deserves criticism for not taking the Walters fight though.
      Lomachenko is just like Rigondeaux he doesn't do enough to get the fans buzzing, Walters on the other hand he is everything right and exactly what Arum loves and I can understand why.

Comment

If he was with PBC he would of already had at least 10 threads about his opposition

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Another PBC mismatch, enough is enough
          this is pbc???????

Comment

i have no idea why arum decided to kill loma and crawford's momentum this year

Comment

Idk he has 5 fights but this fight is terrible and he should of fought someone better at least top 10-15 bit most of those guys are with Haymon and won't fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                If he was with PBC he would of already had at least 10 threads about his opposition
                You know daggum is the leader of the mismatch police. He even criticizes prospects fighting bums on tv. But he won't dare complain about his perfect HBO

Comment

I love it when the flo mo community tells everyone to express outrage when all I hear is cricket when it's about Haymon's never-ending mismatches that have been going on for years now. Young prime hungry Charlo just fought an almost retired Alcine and I heard nothing from these Haymon fanboys.

Comment

Idk, but I think Lomo's being a little overpayed for this level of fight. Say what you well, Bob's taking care of him financially just like he did with Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                      i have no idea why arum decided to kill loma and crawford's momentum this year
                      Yes you do. Loma is a future star and arum doesn't want to risk him losing.he wouldn't risk putting loma in with walters at 130. they fell back on unifying-then he didn't even make the vevetka fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X