Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman destroys Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned it in an other thread, I would have like to see Thurman vs Khan instead of them fighting other opponents, then the winner gets to fight Mayweather in September, but instead Khan fought Algieri and didn't look to impressive winning that fight but it wasn't a terrible W like a Danny Garcia win over Herrera or Peterson. I had Khan winning 115 to 113, who' s Thurman fighting on ESPN it's probably a one sided beat down smh.
    Last edited by Ringlife; 05-30-2015, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Mayweather
      Pacquiao
      Brook
      Thurman
      Porter
      Spence

All beat Khan at 147

Crawford would most likely beat him, Garcia wins again and Broner 50/50. Algieri's height, size and reach gave Khan trouble, Broner is small.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_bobo View Post
        Algieri almost KO'd Khan in the first round. I say Thurman KO's him in the first with the first solid shot he lands.
        That is not true. He got tagged but he was not close to getting KO'd.

Thurman does KO Khan, no disagreements, but lets not rewrite what happened yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
          Khan will get one timed. If Algieri had power he would have knocked Khan out tonight.
          Any puncher destroys Khan and Thurman would murder him. Khans overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
            Oh ok so why hasn't khan fought him yet? Hmm why hasn't Khan fought Kell Brook yet look at Khans last 5 fight's hahahaha CARLOS MOLINA haha JULIO DIAZ, LUIS COLOZO, DEVON ALEXANDER, and CHRIS ALGERI all went 12 rounds lol wow that murderers row right there oh man! Get's Ripped to pieces in 4 against DAnny Garcia and I'm still waiting for Khan v Prescott II lol

Did he stop any of them, Is Khan not in his prime? or is he actually a young 38 lol

Khans fights, are non fights. Because the guys he's fighting mean nothing to the landscape of boxing.
            To be fair Thurman has just now broken into top level fights. He was not a viable name before. Khan is a 2* world champion so he has some credit in the bank.

But now Thurman is a huge test and viable fight. It would either be a Thurman KO (most likely) or Khan stays away and wins on points ala Maidana fight (less likely, 1/4).

Comment

Working...
            X