Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the black leaders when blacks kill blacks everyday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    http://www.theatlantic.com/national/...olence/255329/

A lot of rallies to stop black on black crime and stop violence in the black community don't make national headlines. It doesn't mean that these movements don't exist. Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown weren't the only ones black people protested for recently. Their deaths created media frenzies because they were killed by a person of another race (one of them being a cop). The bigger question in my mind is why isn't there more national media attention to victims of crimes between minorities (whether black on black, Hispanic/hispanic etc).

Now of course there are problems as well. Black on black violence is rampant in the inner cities. Imo, the stop snitching movement is a cowardly act. There are no short answers to the many problems in our communities but I don't think it's correct to say everyone is turning a blind eye.
    Very true,, it just doesn't get ratings for news channels so they ignore it, yet go full blown crazy over anything race related

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Very true,, it just doesn't get ratings for news channels so they ignore it, yet go full blown crazy over anything race related
      We will see just how true that is soon. If these white washed Egypt movies get less attention than Donald Sterling it will tell us not a damn thing we dont already know. The news is entertainment. No matter what happens the 4th branch will distract us with some cha and cha and divide us with the liquor selection.

Comment

How many blacks get away with stone cold murder in broad daylight.

Yes, there are homicides in the black community daily and yes there are a plethora of issues in the black community (i.e. violence, self destructive culture, etc). But I GUARANTEE you, there are zero blacks and have always been zero blacks that were able to EXECUTE someone in broad daylight and get away with it.

That's the problem and why there is such a HUGE outcry. It's because cops literally get away with murder every day. They think they have a license to kill and can do whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
          It's the age of people wanting something for nothing.
          Hey, that's the history of the United states, get something for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinHenry007 View Post
            How many blacks get away with stone cold murder in broad daylight.

Yes, there are homicides in the black community daily and yes there are a plethora of issues in the black community (i.e. violence, self destructive culture, etc). But I GUARANTEE you, there are zero blacks and have always been zero blacks that were able to EXECUTE someone in broad daylight and get away with it.

That's the problem and why there is such a HUGE outcry. It's because cops literally get away with murder every day. They think they have a license to kill and can do whatever they want.
            It hasn't been proven, we hardly know any details.. The official autopsies and forensic evidence haven't been completed yet.. I just feel it's reckless to jump to conclusions because it leads to confusion, false reports, and basically chaos..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              White cop.

Black teen.

Easy outrage and views for MSNBC and Fox.

While the vast majority of us co-exist, and work, and just try to live.
              Dude!! Exactly. At this point I think this whole thing, well certainly from a network perspective, is ratings. Ratings, ratings, ratings. Why is CNN airing child photographs of Brown for example? To incite rage. The more outrage, the better the ratings. It's really, really f**ked up when you think about it.

Behind closed doors the network execs are rooting for riots. The crazier this situation gets, the better for them.

Comment

Like Obama gives a rats left testicle about a black life being taken, like any high profile figure in the world who's black cares mate.

This world is a cold corrupt and spiteful place. We as a human race are sheep and will forever remain sheep.

I dont know the full ins and outs I just got outta hospital not been in the best of health but whatever it is should be dealt with accordingly however any looter and thief should be shot point blank no warnings no cautions. They are scum they deserve it.

Comment

They could care less. There just race baiting bigots.

Comment

If there is money to be made they will be there. A cop is part of the government and you can always sue the City/State and make a ton of money.

Your local thug don't have nothing you can sue them for and they may come after you.

No mystery here. It is good business for Sharpton to keep the race war going, he simply profits from it.

Not to say that they aren't problems but it is not as bad as a lot of ppl put it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Where are the protests? the marches?? where is Al sharpton and Jesse Jackson then?? I live in Memphis and on the news at night all you see is black on black murder..i see no marches no nothing..all i hear is " OH WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED" why is it we as a people are always looking for someone else to blame for our mistakes?? it is time out for that victim role bull****...people dies for us to have freedom and all we wanna do is make twerk videos and fight each other on world starr with our pants hanging off of our ass
                      Speakers speak out every day,there's people fighting for the gang wars to end on a daily basis but if you took some time off boxingscene and really cared about what is happening in the community you'd know that.

When it comes to this situation what is happening in Ferguson right now that's a different story you can't compare that to the sh** happening in your hood (if you live in one).This teenager was unarmed,he was lying down on the floor with his hands in front of him and the bastard put 6 bullets into him,not one or two(which he would of needed if it indeed was a self defense situation) but 6 fkn bullets..that is a hate/racial crime and a brutal murder..good on those who go out on the street and protest,you as a house ne**o can not do that of course so stay here on boxingscene and keep sucking gayweathers di**

Comment

Working...
                      X