No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] "Andre Ward is too much for me" - Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
    Can't be... Just realized im wasting my time arguing with a troll. Dude claimed GGG ducking Quillin using extremely broad statements and shoots down my specific examples?

He thinks team GGG is shady in offering fights but Quillin's team be pulling offers when they find out people actually accept them
    Ngga stop lying on me I didnt shoot down anything. I said "Who knows, he could be.." I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed like you had things to back it up.

But I also noted that GGG has ducked and swerved so many times that I didnt trust them

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Ngga stop lying on me I didnt shoot down anything. I said "Who knows, he could be.." I gave you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed like you had things to back it up.

But I also noted that GGG has ducked and swerved so many times that I didnt trust them
      Taking trolling to the next level... keep it up

Comment

• Ohhhhhh this doesn't look good for the Good Boy. Looks like he's running scared of Ward. Doesn't surprise me at all really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Taking trolling to the next level... keep it up
          You can call me a troll as many times as you want. I dont care about that shiat. I come here to talk boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            If you say thats true, then maybe it could be I dunno?

Comment

• 168 is barren. why doesnt ward go up to 175lbs where there big money and big legacy defining fights await for him? i dont get it other than he is doing the joe calzaghe routine of hiding in a empty division while big money and big legacy fights below a division and above a division where there for years (prime jones jr and prime hopkins). Instead he waited till both were in their 40s until joe made the move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                168 is barren. why doesnt ward go up to 175lbs where there big money and big legacy defining fights await for him? i dont get it other than he is doing the joe calzaghe routine of hiding in a empty division while big money and big legacy fights below a division and above a division where there for years (prime jones jr and prime hopkins). Instead he waited till both were in their 40s until joe made the move.
                The bigger money is at 168 or lower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  The bigger money is at 168 or lower.
                  i understand 160 with GGG, canelo, and cotto but who at 168 is bigger than hopkins, kovalev, & stevenson?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                    i understand 160 with GGG, canelo, and cotto but who at 168 is bigger than hopkins, kovalev, & stevenson?
                    Carl Froch rematch or Chavez Jr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He said "Andre Ward is too much for me". I understood it pretty well.

People seemingly have different interpretations of what he meant.

I don't have an agenda . My view is this..... I don't blame them for not wanting to fight Ward. Ward isn't worth it right now. I don't even know if he's allowed to fight. He's not a PPV fighter or a big draw. There are bigger fights out there for GGG.

However, I hope this can finally shut all the annoying GGG fanboys up about how the world is ducking him and he can't get a fight. He and his team make business decisions just like everyone else. His fans need to stop deriding other fighters for doing the same things he is doing.

He's evidently not some fearless beast who'll fight anyone, any time, any weight. His and his teams words prove that.
                      Maybe it was "clearly a tongue-in-cheek comment". Because anyone who knows anything about GGG would realise that.

Comment

Working...
                      X