Abner Mares is signing with Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it was Haymon that told him to duck the Gonzalez rematch, smh

Comment

This aspect of boxing sucks, but my love for the sport helps me disregard it. Regardless of what Abner decides to do I will support him as a fighter. His in ring vs life decisions don't affect me as a fan… it would still be a b!tch move doe

Comment

I like his fights. He's not a boring fighter, I think GBP took a hit with this loss.

Comment

He already fits the main criteria, barely fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            This aspect of boxing sucks, but my love for the sport helps me disregard it. Regardless of what Abner decides to do I will support him as a fighter. His in ring vs life decisions don't affect me as a fan… it would still be a b!tch move doe
            Exactly. And I can't support b*tchassness.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              to be fair you could easily argue that it was Schaffer who did alot for him and Oscar was a figure head for alot of it. The fact is that 90% of these GBP fighters have a close relationship with Schaffer, not Oscar
              You could be right. But at the same time I don't support what Schaefer has done. Therefore I cant support anybody that swings that way. Well, people like Lara who are already with Haymon have no choice. But if you're with Oscar and jump ship... thats some b*tch ****.

Comment

From 2 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  You could be right. But at the same time I don't support what Schaefer has done. Therefore I cant support anybody that swings that way. Well, people like Lara who are already with Haymon have no choice. But if you're with Oscar and jump ship... thats some b*tch ****.
                  Why do you even give a ****. Your not at all effected by his choices. Your just being a ***** for the sake of being a *****. Shaefer ran Golden Boy. What the hell did Oscar ever do for him?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    From 2 months ago.

Damn and people still doubt that dude. I have no idea who he is but he knows some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      From 2 months ago.

I believe the same thing happened to Guerrero

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                      So I guess we won't be seeing mares get knocked out by nonito,Garcia,Walter,Mexican Russian or salido any time soon.
                      Lol @ Haymon running a witness protection program. That Gonzalez loss did shake him up a bit. He's changed everything. He's Haymon now, joined Virgil Hunter's camp, ducked the Gonzalez rematch, and passed on a title shot against Miura at 130.

Comment

Working...
                      X