Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Greatest Hits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye isn't a better win for Wlad than the likes of Tony Thompson, Samuel Peter and even Ray Mercer...

Wladimir deals with old men who have never been knocked out by making the ref step in and stop it...

Haye??

How could this be Wladimirs best win?
    Lmao you idiots hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      David Haye isn't a better win for Wlad than the likes of Tony Thompson, Samuel Peter and even Ray Mercer...

Wladimir deals with old men who have never been knocked out by making the ref step in and stop it...

Haye??

How could this be Wladimirs best win?
      Lmao you idiots hahahaha
      Haye was a dangerous opponent for Wlad those couple yrs back, on paper. But when the bell rang, he was like any other Wlad victim basically. Which is credit to Wlad. It's actually funny when these fools say we claim Haye to be one of Wlad's best win, when they at the same time discredit their hero davey without knowing in the same sentence, when using this type of argumentation. Reverse logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Haye was a dangerous opponent for Wlad those couple yrs back, on paper. But when the bell rang, he was like any other Wlad victim basically. Which is credit to Wlad. It's actually funny when these fools say we claim Haye to be one of Wlad's best win, when they at the same time discredit their hero davey without knowing in the same sentence, when using this type of argumentation. Reverse logic.
        They've carried on buying into Hayes hype whereas others learned what a true scumbag Davey is.

If we're talking about the hype and build up of things then yes Haye is Wlads best win but we're not we're taking into consideration of how good the opponent is and Haye quite simply didn't have that impressive of a CW career he didn't ever take his reign to USA like Wlad did...
        Not impressed at all.

Classic LacedUp comment
        "David Haye had a stellar cruiserweight career"

Comment

They've carried on buying into Hayes hype whereas others learned what a true scumbag Davey is.

If we're talking about the hype and build up of things then yes Haye is Wlads best win but we're not we're taking into consideration of how good the opponent is and Haye quite simply didn't have that impressive of a CW career he didn't ever take his reign to USA like Wlad did...
          Not impressed at all.

Classic LacedUp comment
          "David Haye had a stellar cruiserweight career"
          What's classic about that comment?

It's certainly not as classic as you saying Sam Peter is a better heavyweight than Joe Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            What's classic about that comment?

It's certainly not as classic as you saying Sam Peter is a better heavyweight than Joe Frazier.
            David Haye stellar career bwuahahahahahahahahaha!!
            You have absolutely no room to say that, none whatsoever its embarrassing!

Joe Frazier is overrated though, he is one of the biggest hype jobs of the historians of boxing if he ever faced Wladimir he would of been made easier work than Wlad made of Mormeck...

Povetkin, Pulev, Tony Thompson and EVEN a bum like David Haye would likely of KOed the over-hyped Joe Frazier, I'm not a fan of woman beaters and even though Frazier was that I'm remaining subjective in this his reign is massively overrated and you have absolutely no room to say otherwise...

Joe Frazier beating a Klitschko is just absolutely hilarious it doesn't ever happen, its like finding a cure for cancer...
            I WISH it was possible I really wish we could find it but it just will never happen...

Comment

Joe Frazier is overrated though, he is one of the biggest hype jobs of the historians of boxing if he ever faced Wladimir he would of been made easier work than Wlad made of Mormeck...

Povetkin, Pulev, Tony Thompson and EVEN a bum like David Haye would likely of KOed the over-hyped Joe Frazier, I'm not a fan of woman beaters and even though Frazier was that I'm remaining subjective in this his reign is massively overrated and you have absolutely no room to say otherwise...

Joe Frazier beating a Klitschko is just absolutely hilarious it doesn't ever happen, its like finding a cure for cancer...
              I WISH it was possible I really wish we could find it but it just will never happen...
              How can you say it's embarrassing of me to say a guy who's undisputed champion after only 22 or so fights - is stellar.

But then go on to laugh at one of the greatest heavyweights of all time? And also change the subject completely. I didn't mention Wlad you utter ******. Learn how to read.

The irony is staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                How can you say it's embarrassing of me to say a guy who's undisputed champion after only 22 or so fights - is stellar.

But then go on to laugh at one of the greatest heavyweights of all time? And also change the subject completely. I didn't mention Wlad you utter ******. Learn how to read.

The irony is staggering.
                All he does is troll.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  All he does is troll.
                  Because I don't agree with your opinion = Must be trolling.

Try again please.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Just to make it clear- I don't really like haye as a fighter. So don't try and paint me as a haye fanboy like you are of wlad.

Comment

Look at the fcking garbage you write.

Comment

Working...
                      X