Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's afraid of fighting fast fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you know that floid is also a phaggot?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I remember in 2009-2010 he was "afraid of young fighters", and "only fought old and small fighters".

In 2011-2014, he fought all young(excluding Cotto was still 4 years younger anyway) and considerably bigger fighters.

Now, Floyd is afraid of fast fighters.

Next he will fight a couple of "fast" fighters and anti-Floyd fans will say he's afraid of fighters with long reach and say he needs to fight Wladimir Klitschko to prove he's not afraid.
      You Floyd fans serious when you post comments like this?

Naturally, it needs to be a very good fighter who has certain attributes that make most boxing critics think that the odds are favorable. If the fighter is fast but has trouble with Diaz, then you know that he doesn't have the "total package". He just has an element of that package.

Comment

I believe in you bro, but Amir Khan is a prospect for Floyd on May 5th so it means Floyd doesn't ducked Khan but a Cherry Pick though.

Comment

just as much as you guys are obsessed on defending Floyd no matter if he only been fighting flat footed and one dimensional fighters since the zab judah fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
            just as much as you guys are obsessed on defending Floyd no matter if he only been fighting flat footed and one dimensional fighters since the zab judah fight.
            Those first four rounds were something to behold. And that was vs career **** up zab Judah. Imagine against someone with some composure?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Those first four rounds were something to behold. And that was vs career **** up zab Judah. Imagine against someone with some composure?

agree, thats why I think Khan can be a real challenge for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                Name the last "fast" fighter that Pacquiao fought!
                Timothy Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                  agree, thats why I think Khan can be a real challenge for Floyd.
                  I think khan has too many holes in his game, but, aside from PAC, there's really no one left to fight at ww. I'd be intrigued by that fight at least.

Comment

I actually agree with this. Mayweather doesn't fight fast fighters, maidana is not fast, canelo is bigger and slower, Guerrero is molasis. Slow Mexicans i might add

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      I actually agree with this. Mayweather doesn't fight fast fighters, maidana is not fast, canelo is bigger and slower, Guerrero is molasis. Slow Mexicans i might add
                      Rewatch the early parts of the Judah fight and you'll see why he stays away from fast fighters. He looked like **** against a head case for four rounds until he had a melt down. It's easy to adjust to slow fighters or ******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X