Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i'd like to see Yoan Pablo Hernandez at heavyweight soon (next year or so)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd like to see Yoan Pablo Hernandez at heavyweight soon (next year or so)

Does anyone think it will happen? He is 28 ATM, what are the chances he'll enter the heavyweight fray before he turns 30?

Not without facing Marco Huck

I can see him being the same as Cunningham, he'll be screwed against any big puncher at HW

Comment

He got the size and the "background", can he rid the world of those robotic bum brothers? Let's hope...

Comment

He doesn't have a muscular frame by no means....His power might not transfer up to heavyweight but yes I very much would love to see him at heavy. Or how about love to see him more active? But the man got exposed by Troy Ross in my opinion. Love to see him at heavy but under a good weight training program. Maybe come across the atlantic and be under Pedro Diaz? Mike Perez joins him? Feel like there's a lot of pro cuban talent that isn't being shown

Comment

He's even worse than David Haye. He won't have an impact on the division.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            Not without facing Marco Huck

I can see him being the same as Cunningham, he'll be screwed against any big puncher at HW
            True, Troy Ross was putting work in... but Hernandez can crack himself so I wouldn't doubt he can make some noise at HW

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              He's even worse than David Haye. He won't have an impact on the division.
              What do you even mean by that ridiculous quote?? Are you implying that Haye is not good!? The guy won a world title and to this day is still the best heavyweight not named Klitschko in the world!

Now I can't see Hernandez doing much at HW, but please leave the stupid comments out

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                What do you even mean by that ridiculous quote?? Are you implying that Haye is not good!? The guy won a world title and to this day is still the best heavyweight not named Klitschko in the world!

Now I can't see Hernandez doing much at HW, but please leave the stupid comments out
                A guy above asked if Hernandez was the guy to beat the Klitschkos. If I had said "He isn't as good as Haye, so he won't win" it would suggest that if he were as good as Haye he would win, which, as we know, is false. Therefore, I said "He is even worse than Haye", and by that I was implying that his results will be even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                  A guy above asked if Hernandez was the guy to beat the Klitschkos. If I had said "He isn't as good as Haye, so he won't win" it would suggest that if he were as good as Haye he would win, which, as we know, is false. Therefore, I said "He is even worse than Haye", and by that I was implying that his results will be even worse.
                  Noone said anything about him being able to beat the Klitschkos. He was just showing distaste for them. It's just you putting in your anti-Haye agenda in every single HW thread you post in. Take your grammatical technicalities elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    Noone said anything about him being able to beat the Klitschkos.
                    Yes, they did:

Originally posted by KhalidAMuhammad View Post
                    He got the size and the "background", can he rid the world of those robotic bum brothers? Let's hope...

Comment

Working...
                    X