No announcement yet.

Ishida = Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    i really really dont see this as that big of an upset. ishida is a very good fighter. no1 knew how good kirkland actually was. he shouldnt have underestimated ishida.
    he's decent, he still needs to figure out how to use his height and reach more effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
      he's decent, he still needs to figure out how to use his height and reach more effectively.

Ishida's first short shot was the finisher.

Kirkland was suprised by it and hurt bad.

Ishida finished him in style.

Awesome upset.

Comment

Gil clancy died!?!?!!?

Comment

i dont think hes great. but ive never seen anything from kirkland that made me think he was better. ishida is a solid fighter...the best kirkland has ever fought. i knew this fight would bring out the truth in him. and the truth is he's just not all that good. and ur rite about the ishida using his size, if he continues wonk on those stiff straight hands he got off, he'll do much better in the future.

btw, are u japanese??? do u follow nippon boxing a heavily?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Ishida's first short shot was the finisher.

Kirkland was suprised by it and hurt bad.

Ishida finished him in style.

Awesome upset.
            I was sooo excited man, he was even happier than I was. He could barely speak for the interview lol. Have you seen the Ishida-Alvarez fight tho? Ishida should've won but, there were points were he wasn't using his height and reach effectively. He looked really sharp this fight and he took it on short notice too. I'm hype as hell for this main event tho!!!

Comment

I was sooo excited man, he was even happier than I was. He could barely speak for the interview lol. Have you seen the Ishida-Alvarez fight tho? Ishida should've won but, there were points were he wasn't using his height and reach effectively. He looked really sharp this fight and he took it on short notice too. I'm hype as hell for this main event tho!!!

I didn't. I plan on watching it tomorrow though.

Ishida looked like they told him he'd **** a prime Halle Berry tonight. LOL.

Comment

i dont think hes great. but ive never seen anything from kirkland that made me think he was better. ishida is a solid fighter...the best kirkland has ever fought. i knew this fight would bring out the truth in him. and the truth is he's just not all that good. and ur rite about the ishida using his size, if he continues wonk on those stiff straight hands he got off, he'll do much better in the future.

btw, are u japanese??? do u follow nippon boxing a heavily?
                I'm japanese-american. Dad is japanese, mom is black. I was born in Okinawa and lived in Chiba until I was 6. I been in America since. I follow Japanese boxing very closely, you should keep an eye out for an undefeated prospect named Yoshihiro Kamegai, he fights at 140.

Comment

I'm japanese-american. Dad is japanese, mom is black. I was born in Okinawa and lived in Chiba until I was 6. I been in America since. I follow Japanese boxing very closely, you should keep an eye out for an undefeated prospect named Yoshihiro Kamegai, he fights at 140.
                  i really try to follow as much as possible, not always easy. either way, thanks for the heads up. if u come across any good news or fight vids, shout me a link.

Comment

i really try to follow as much as possible, not always easy. either way, thanks for the heads up. if u come across any good news or fight vids, shout me a link.
                    I'll send you a message with links to some very good japanese boxing uploaders.

Comment

I'm glad ishida won. These should bring happines in japan. Pirog should be next.

Comment

Working...
                      X