No announcement yet.

Pirog is a joke, believe that.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homeless Lump View Post
    This joke destroyed one of your top prospects, he took Jacobs ass lubed him up and ****ed him bad live on HBO.. u still mad bro?
    Dude, Jacobs is a prospect. Does everyone forget what a prospect is? Prospects are not proven and they certainly don't stick all the time and actually more times than not fail. Pirog beating Jacobs does nothing in my eyes. It's time to fight real talent and get exposed while doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
      How long did it take for Roy Jones to step up in competition?
      He certainly wasn't 33 or whatever age it will take Pirog to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Dude, Jacobs is a prospect. Does everyone forget what a prospect is? Prospects are not proven and they certainly don't stick all the time and actually more times than not fail. Pirog beating Jacobs does nothing in my eyes. It's time to fight real talent and get exposed while doing so.
        im sorry that pirog is white

if only he was black...

Comment

Jacobs had some decent wins though for example he beat Ishe Smith who is a push over for no man.

Pirog deserves credit for knocking him out. He also has a few underrated wins on his resume as well.

And even if Pirog can't beat martinez, that doesn't make him a joke. Martinez is pound 4 pound #3 in the world, maybe #2, so even if Pirog comes up short he would only be losing to a world class fighter.

At 160 I think it's safe to say Pirog is certainly one of the top guys. I agree he has more to prove but he's moving in the right direction. Not sure what else you want from him. He'll be looking for an HBO spot next against a named opponent so hopefully he can impress then too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            im sorry that pirog is white

if only he was black...
            You didn't have to address me here and PM. It isn't about his skin and I'll be critical of any skin color that is "pulling a Pirog". No one can debate what I have to say because it's the truth. I don't like living in a fantasy world and what if's. Truth is Pirog looked bad today and still is getting unbelievable love for knocking out a 20 year old. Seeing is believing and I have yet to see Pirog fight a top dog.

Comment

And with that the Pirog hot air balloon begins to inflate. I love how certain fighters can look exciting against terrible talent and be called the next big thing. Yet, a guy that may not be as exciting(in this case he is more exciting) is fighting the very best and being called overrated, a ducker, or just not that good. There is a difference between fighting 20 year old prospects and fighting top P4P fighters in the world. Pirog is nothing, has never been anything and will continue to fight in high school gyms in Russia. Another Eastern European that is protected and yet to fight world caliper opponents but get hyped up like no tomorrow. People ***** about Americans being hyped, it's time to look in your own backyard. That's real talk.

I laughed at people saying "oh, it's the next Roy Jones. Look how he fights, kid is cut from another cloth." GTFO, it's easy to look great against guys that you're overmatched. It's time to put up or shut up. I'm sick of people on here overrating fighters that haven't ever face a top fighter. Golovkin will probably be on that list next if he gets some brass and steps up to the plate.
              You just trashed Golovkin, but I saw that video of where he knocked Bute out cold with head gear on. I honestly think he's the real threat to Martinez and not Pirog.

Comment

And with that the Pirog hot air balloon begins to inflate. I love how certain fighters can look exciting against terrible talent and be called the next big thing. Yet, a guy that may not be as exciting(in this case he is more exciting) is fighting the very best and being called overrated, a ducker, or just not that good. There is a difference between fighting 20 year old prospects and fighting top P4P fighters in the world. Pirog is nothing, has never been anything and will continue to fight in high school gyms in Russia. Another Eastern European that is protected and yet to fight world caliper opponents but get hyped up like no tomorrow. People ***** about Americans being hyped, it's time to look in your own backyard. That's real talk.

I laughed at people saying "oh, it's the next Roy Jones. Look how he fights, kid is cut from another cloth." GTFO, it's easy to look great against guys that you're overmatched. It's time to put up or shut up. I'm sick of people on here overrating fighters that haven't ever face a top fighter. Golovkin will probably be on that list next if he gets some brass and steps up to the plate.

Comment

Check just hates him cuz he's European.

He got the victory and didn't have the best night.

Doesn't mean he sucks just cuz he's a euro-robot.

Comment

You didn't have to address me here and PM. It isn't about his skin and I'll be critical of any skin color that is "pulling a Pirog". No one can debate what I have to say because it's the truth. I don't like living in a fantasy world and what if's. Truth is Pirog looked bad today and still is getting unbelievable love for knocking out a 20 year old. Seeing is believing and I have yet to see Pirog fight a top dog.
                    Jacobs was 24.

Chill out man

Comment

seeing as you only praise black fighters, and put down every white fighter....

you are a racist

Comment

Working...
                      X