No announcement yet.

Who smokes Cigs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Now that's my kinda woman. You'd find me quite attractive then..

Not necessarily..
    lol well I'm not talking about a drunk either. I also like to watch guys work.. when I go to my husband job watch him work..man I just want to jump on him lol

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      lol well I'm not talking about a drunk either. I also like to watch guys work.. when I go to my husband job watch him work..man I just want to jump on him lol
      Are you implying that I'm a drunk? I knew what you meant Mal.

My girl also thinks it's hot when I'm working or after I've just worked. Like after I fix her car and I'm all dirty from busting my ass. And her car is fixed which probably adds to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Be careful man, you might have to swallow those words some day. A lot of hot ass girls smoke cigs. I used to say the same thing but I couldn't turn down the few chicks I dated that smoked.
        Yeah i know what your saying man, alot of good looking girls around about here smoke, and ive had a few ask me out, they have been great looking and have great personalitys, but that smoking thing is just something i cant stick, you got to look at the bigger picture, that girl has an addication and its going to be with her for the rest of her life, so who pays for it???? also in the morning when she has that disgusting cough, you down with that???? can she kick the habit when shes giving birth to your kid, or will she contiune smoking through that like many women.

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
        I once dated a girl in college that smoked. I only tolerated it because, she was gorgeous. After 3 weeks, I didn't even bother giving her an ultimatum. I just split once I was sick of the ash tray smell.
        Fair play to you man

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Yeah i know what your saying man, alot of good looking girls around about here smoke, and ive had a few ask me out, they have been great looking and great personalitys, but that smoking thing is just something i cant stick, you got ot look at the bigger picture, that ghirl has an addication and its going to be with her for the rest of her life, so who pays for it???? also in the morning when she has that disgusting cough, you down with that???? can she kick the habit when shes giving bith to your kid, or will she contiune smoking through that like many women.
          A lot of girls don't smoke that much though. One girl I dated would have like 3-5 a day and it was when she was at work. So by the time I saw her, she hadn't smoked for hours and I couldn't smell it or taste it on her when I kissed her. I'm the same though, it's a huge turn off and I couldn't be with a chick who smoked a lot.

The other day I saw a woman who was obviously pregnant smoking after she rang me up at the store. I bought my drink, got in my car and she came out and smoked. **** pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            why you always talkin about your husband?

forget about that ******

not like you're gonna actually be with him forever

Comment

to answer the question,

i dont smoke cigs, i smoke nigs

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                that girl has an addication and its going to be with her for the rest of her life
                Addication?

Anyway, I smoke, mostly to ease some stress in my life. I started because some hot ass chick I wanted to **** smoked so we would smoke together at work. Long story short, I ****ed, and parted ways with only her, not the cigs. I have no plans on quitting though, I like my newports. Probation has forced me to quit my delicious, nutritious, weed and I'm not old enough to buy my own alcohol yet so I figure a guys gotta have somethin' right?
                Last edited by evilp0ptart; 06-14-2009, 09:53 AM.

Comment

if you are a smoker, kissing a girl who smoke is not a big issue..

i am a smoker and aware that it smells bad..

my wife always ask me to stop this ****..

but i am hook with it and feel the need of it everytime i'm pressured or thinking in my job..

Comment

Also, I don't smoke inside my house or car so a long-lasting smell isn't a huge problem.

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
                      why you always talkin about your husband?

forget about that ******

not like you're gonna actually be with him forever
                      Originally posted by r i z i View Post
                      to answer the question,

i dont smoke cigs, i smoke nigs

Holly **** son!!! You done Cracked this ***** up.. LMAO!!!

Originally posted by evilp0ptart View Post
                      Also, I don't smoke inside my house or car so a long-lasting smell isn't a huge problem.
                      Yeah, best not to do that. Hard to sell you're car if you want and makes the house smell like ****!!

Comment

Working...
                      X