No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Wants Huge Purse For Estrada Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
    I am not racist!! unlike you Mexicans that hates everything that is not Mexican!!I don't play God.... like you Mexicans that think you are perfect and only you guys deserves everything nobody is perfect in life just remember
    Racist? I support Puerto Rican fighters, Filipino fighters, Nicaraguan, Irish, British,etc… I love the sport itself, not just the people that represent my mother country, idiot. I even bash my fellow countrymen when they are "ducking" and or not doing anything productive with their careers. I never said we were perfect. See? You are just oozing with ignorance and anger against one particular nationality. Let it go and enjoy the forum for the sport itself. Or you could… remain a racist individual whom posts nothing but idiotic posts.

Regarding the thread, Chocolatito deserves a massive payday, and so does Estrada. Both men are worthy of a Million dollar pay checks, problem is.. who would pay for it? Hopefully this could get picked up for the Cotto vs Canelo undercard but those might just be pipe dreams. Hoping for the best outcome, for both fighters.

Comment

And people were ****ting on my thread from last week

Comment

Give give him the million, it will be his retirement fund once El Gallo beats his ass.

Comment

Why does Gonzalez need a million dollars?

Why doesn't he just fight for "legacy"?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Who fights only for legacy?
            Everyone wants big money.

Comment

I also support every fighter!!I am not Racist !!capiche!!I did not said anything bad !!is not my problem you are very patriotic !!no te gusta ??chupate una verga

Comment

Originally posted by bogoindian View Post
                Who fights only for legacy?
                Everyone wants big money.
                Reference to people bashing Frampton for not taking Rigo on immediately after winning his first belt.

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                I also support every fighter!!I am not Racist !!capiche!!I did not said anything bad !!is not my problem you are very patriotic !!no te gusta ??chupate una verga
                You are an idiot. You just typed out a full post about how Mexican's are hypocrites and think they are so perfect, you called us Monkeys in a few other threads, but since it's all in spanish you think you're so smooth. Name the fighter you support that are Mexican. Since you know, you support everyone. By the way, how the **** am I being Patriotic? Eres un come meirda.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

good post mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  It's just a bargaining position. The fight is bound to happen.
                  I agree. This fight has to happen. I know there were talks of Gonzalez fighting Concepcion in November. We shall see but this fight has to get made.

Comment

Impressed with both last weekend. Estrada boxed a well-schooled fight against a powerful but fairly predictable opponent. Still, I think Gonzalez outpoints him again in a rematch

Comment

Callate la boca wey antes que enchorizo a tu vieja

Comment

Working...
                      X