Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get depressed knowing that you're not going to be around in a million....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I get depressed knowing I don't have a million dollars.
    I don't got a million dollars in the bank but i broke a million gross earnings as an ironworker a few years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
      What does CK Louis know about life? He doesn't strike me as the type of person who's ever climbed a mountain or slept under the stars.

The only men I admire and/or listen to are those who consistently chase and stare fear in the eye and grapple it to the ground until it stops breathing.

If you conquer yourself, you conquer everything. When you're the King of your own universe then you can write your own rules. You can live a life that nobody has ever lived before or will again, forever immortalizing your mark on this world.

The only problem with the world is that there are too many who don't like to share, or because there are so few with too much and so much with too little.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-20-2014, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
        A million years> There's no way the human virus reverses all the damage it's done to mother nature to make the world be around that long.
        Eathing with will always be here and humans will always survive the harshest elements.

Comment

A get depressed thinking about how Europe will look in a 100 years, never mind a million.

Comment

Stick yourself in the freezer and Ill have someone get you in a million years

Comment

Working...
            X