Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Presents Have You Got Your Partner That They Really Liked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Presents Have You Got Your Partner That They Really Liked?

Well, I am thinking of giving a girl something for her birthday on 12th December. I only met her recently on the internet (Yes sad, but it is what it is)
    I plan to meet her in 2 weeks, she lives a little far away, so that is an issue but I want to give it a go because I really like her. We are sort of an 'item'.

Anyway, what kind of gifts would you give on a first date, then Birthday too?
    The usual like flowers, maybe chocolate is so common that I want to be different.

I am a type of guy to spend whatever I have on my girlfriend, but money is tight this year and I want to be original. I tried Googling this but TBH it was fairly general.

I am not a stud, not too good looking or anything, so I need to make an impact.

Gifts are for the desperate. Ive honestly never bought a gift for a girl on a special occasion. I buy them stuff when I like it, and its something I think would be cool for them. Like I bought my girl a dress with an Alligator on it saying HELP, it really cool, and funny. Great conversation piece.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Gifts are for the desperate. Ive honestly never bought a gift for a girl on a special occasion. I buy them stuff when I like it, and its something I think would be cool for them. Like I bought my girl a dress with an Alligator on it saying HELP, it really cool, and funny. Great conversation piece.
      Yeah but this girl is like 100 miles away from me, I think I won't get many chances to give her things, and it may be something that will help her think of me.

Something cool would be ideal, but it's hard for me to know what to get the first date. It's kinda awkward because she and I me through the net.

Comment

You're buying a present for a girl and you haven't even been on a first date?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          You're buying a present for a girl and you haven't even been on a first date?
          Not yet, I want to, but perhaps maybe it is a bad idea. What you think? I may only see her 2 times a month so think it may be a good idea.

Comment

Rolex, range rovers and G6's, the usual

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Rolex, range rovers and G6's, the usual
              What is a G6? I know you are a troll and trolling me, but whatever. This site doesn't need trolls like you.

Be serious if you can because I need real advice. I really like this girl, she is pretty, shy, sweet, modest, I want to be with someone like her.

Comment

A short trip over the weekend, i took my gurl to London, stayed at a nice hotel, well she appericated it alot even tho it looked like the 40s! and it was pissin' down rain!

So i would heavily recomend a trip! It's possible to make it kinda affordable aswell!

Comment

really get her something simple. flowers maybe, but not a dozen roses. a small assorted bouquet maybe, most floral shops have some premade ones that are sorted by price. just get whatever cheapest (or second cheapest) one you like.

edit: only if you're picking her up at her house though...otherwise wtf is she going to do with some flowers?

Comment

Originally posted by Xweetie View Post
                    A short trip over the weekend, i took my gurl to London, stayed at a nice hotel, well she appericated it alot even tho it looked like the 40s! and it was pissin' down rain!

So i would heavily recomend a trip! It's possible to make it kinda affordable aswell!
                    How did you make it affordable? London is expensive! I haven't met this girl yet so a trip wouldn't be ideal yet but maybe on her B day in Dec. Nice present you gave yours.

Comment

Working...
                    X