No announcement yet.

I've gotta get this off my chest....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Exactly my point, everyone is clean until they test positive... Saying they have never came up dirty isn't grounds for anything
    lol, are you just trolling or what?

In that statement you said they are clean but you always say that they arent.

Then saying they havnt come up dirty but that isnt grounds for anything but you have 0 proof and you have grounds to accuse them?

Comment

it's fine bro, nothing unusual there

Comment

Silly thread. When people smile their muscles stretch and so obviously the head can look slightly larger. Ever heard of the expression "a big smile" or a "wide grin".

Thread is too ridiculous for words. Going by your logic, any boxer who smiles must be on something, which would translate to: every boxer is on something.

******ed thread, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          lol, are you just trolling or what?

In that statement you said they are clean but you always say that they arent.

Then saying they havnt come up dirty but that isnt grounds for anything but you have 0 proof and you have grounds to accuse them?
          Let me walk you through this....Lets pretend we are back in November of 2011. Lamont Peterson never tested positive for anything. Does that mean he is clean? NOPE Just because they have never tested positive, doesn't mean they are clean.. The fact that I have to explain this says alot about you...

Now as for grounds for accusing Pacquiao and Chavez Jr. It is simple, they do not want to be tested, Chavez doesn't want commission testing/has tested positive for diuretics in the past, and Pacquiao doesn't want OSDT and has made 0 effort to prove himself to be clean.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Let me walk you through this....Lets pretend we are back in November of 2011. Lamont Peterson never tested positive for anything. Does that mean he is clean? NOPE Just because they have never tested positive, doesn't mean they are clean.. The fact that I have to explain this says alot about you...

Now as for grounds for accusing Pacquiao and Chavez Jr. It is simple, they do not want to be tested, Chavez doesn't want commission testing/has tested positive for diuretics in the past, and Pacquiao doesn't want OSDT and has made 0 effort to prove himself to be clean.
            This thread is about Khan. What are your grounds for accusing him?

He's passed every test he's ever taken, including VADA and the random British Boxing Board of Control tests. Never refused any tests

He also doesn't take long layoffs when he's not being tested at all

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
              This thread is about Khan. What are your grounds for accusing him?

He's passed every test he's ever taken, including VADA and the random British Boxing Board of Control tests. Never refused any tests

He also doesn't take long layoffs when he's not being tested at all
              I'm not accusing Khan...

Comment

Working...
              X