Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Why are these blatant racists allowed to post on this site? It makes EVERYONE look bad.
    I know, if they cant reply to a thread with damn sense and leave there racial hatred behind then they should just not reply.

Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      believe it or not IM not an alt.
      Yeah okay. Your other 999 alts will say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        lol okay. whatever you say, makes you feel better then by all means.

Comment

The racism and hatred on this site is so blatant. Yet threads like this stay open.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Bosshog isnt an alt.

But Maniac310 is one of Jacks many alts 100% confirmed.

Aztec wanker is an alt.

Jack also made that Im.so.afro.man alt the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              Bosshog isnt an alt.

But Maniac310 is one of Jacks many alts 100% confirmed.

Aztec wanker is an alt.

Jack also made that Im.so.afro.man alt the other day.
              Is Maniac really an alt. I heard that you exposed his racism big time. How'd you do it. He used to be kool. But after Cotto beat Margarito at 154, he became a troll & never stopped then race became the underlying giant behind all his posts.

Comment

That's the most pathetic post ive seen! I'm Mexican American, not from the ghetto, and grew up in a boxing family... Saying that I would say Mayweather is the greatest boxer currently fighting. Like Muhammad Ali, who was loved by many and hated just the same; turned to the G.O.A.T... Not saying Mayweather has that appeal or will he be remembered the way Ali has and will be.

If anything your comments are racist and unintelligent!

Comment

Successful troll is successful.

Comment

Isn't necessarily a race argument.

Culture is simply the way you see and perceive things, whether you're black, white, green or whatever.

Does Floyd appeal to a certain culture? Yes, seen best by the way Europeans have no idea why people support Floyd. Of course, some others may like Floyd. But take a look around and make your own judgements.

Does Floyd appeal to a certain race? Not directly. It's more a result of the culture he appeals to, many people there just happen to be black. I'm not defending the TS, he should have made this clear.

As for Floyd's success, I don't know. I can tell you Floyd is nowhere near as popular over here in Europe - mostly due to a culture clash ... many people are disgusted by this rich gangster type of style. Though in the US, it may be appealing. Would Floyd be as successful without HBO? Might it be his opponents? So many other factors I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      lol okay. whatever you say, makes you feel better then by all means.

I don't "feel" one way or the other. I just think it's weird that a grown ass man would sit in front of a computer obsessing over a man who doesn't know you exist. Add to that, you feel the need to do it with multiple accounts

Your life must suck lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X