No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says He is 50-60% Ready For Bradley Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Bunch of idiots on here don't know that you can over train and leave it in the gym.Pac is right on schedule and could KO any of the main and co-main event fighters this weekend
    pac can't ko marquez and he sure as hell can't ko mayweather.he couldnt even ko mosley nor cheato.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesgotti
      Over training my as$. Dudes been fighting professional for over a decade. I dont want to hear **** about over training.
      The Pacuses begin. June 10 expect to hear about over training, socks, slow motion, lack of desire, age, and God punishing Pac for being unfaithful as excuses for his performance. Seriously, he's 1 month away, you don't train during the last week, and he may only be at 50% by his own estimates? I'm really starting to think Bradley may pull this off.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        no it just means he is 100% hopkins. and I'm not sure what that has to do with pacquiao, but alright...
        My bad. I attacked you for attacking Pac.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesgotti
          Over training my as$. Dudes been fighting professional for over a decade. I dont want to hear **** about over training.
          So fighters don't make mistakes huh.

Oscar wasn't drained, mofo been fighting how long with your logic.

Comment

JMM yes but (Cotto)Mosley and Margarito? Did you even see their face? No need to put them to sleep...both had fighting heart, look what happened...same thing is going to happen to Bradley if he keeps on talking about being a warrior..
            Originally posted by flint View Post
            pac can't ko marquez and he sure as hell can't ko mayweather.he couldnt even ko mosley nor cheato.
            Last edited by iloveboxing2; 05-03-2012, 05:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

thats whats up its going to be a great fight.just hope it doesnt end via headbutt

Comment

The fire will return at the right time? My ass, the fire better be there for this fight or Bradley will embarrass him.

Comment

You have to say "I'm ready to fight tomorrow!".

This just looks like a cop out for if he loses. He'll say he didn't get the proper training/needed more time to train, or didn't have his heart in it anymore.

If you're 50% ready for a fight that is 1 month away, then you can't possibly be "100%" ready by fight night. If he says he is then he wouldn't make sense.

Comment

lol it's funny how a simple statement could spawn different interpretations.

Comment

Originally posted by zab191 View Post
                      Bradley will TKO Pac with 4 rounds.
                      ur 75 million??? wana bet??

Comment

Working...
                      X