Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody disagree that Victor Ortiz would punish Devon Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody disagree that Victor Ortiz would punish Devon Alexander?

If Goldenboy knows what's best for Alexander, they would keep him as far away from Ortiz as possible.

Anyone disagree?

I doubt anybody would disagree with this. Except the hardcore Devon fans (if he has any)

Comment

Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
      I doubt anybody would disagree with this. Except the hardcore Devon fans (if he has any)
      Theres a few on here..not me but there are some.

Comment

I'd like to see Devon stink that fight up... Assuming Vic goes in there like he's suppose (throwing bombs), I can't see how he'll lose. Hell, even if he does that poor excuse for boxing display he's done from time to time, I can't see how

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          If Goldenboy knows what's best for Alexander, they would keep him as far away from Ortiz as possible.

Anyone disagree?
          i agree to a certain extent....Devon will ose imo but he does fight better vs aggresive opponents......could be a good fight

Comment

Not a Alexander fan...BUT I DISAGREE!

WHY? Because I don't think Ortiz is that good, I think if Berto was to fight him again...HE WOULD BEAT ORTIZ and we all know Berto is not that good

All people talk about with Ortiz is "SIZE AND POWER"...NOTHING ELSE! If Alexander BOX...HE WINS...If BRAWLS he LOSES!

But Ortiz, Khan, Alexander, Canelo...Those are some of the most OVERRATED BOXING PROSPECTS I have seen in the last 10 years, sure they have talent but can I see any of them developing into GREAT FIGHTERS??? FUK NO! Another Young Prospect who is a much more WELL ROUNDED FIGHTER will come along and DESTROY ALL OF THEM IMO (Not sure who that is yet though, could be: KELL BROOK! Mikey Garcia, Adrien Broner, Frankie Gomez, Gary Russell Jr, Jose Benavidez Jr...WHO KNOWS only time will tell

getting back to Alexander, I give him Credit for not being a B!TCH and a DIVA and not CHERRY PICKING, the guy WANTS TO FIGHT THE BEST

he gets a lot of hate because of the Controversial Decisions/Robbery Wins...well no wonder he signed with Golden Boy...Oscar career was BUILT on Controversial Decisions/Wins lol

Comment

Ortiz would stop Devon imo.

Comment

I disagree, I don't know who would win. Both fighters are blah...You can put these two fighters along with Andre Berto and just see nothing but average fighters at best. They're whack.

Comment

i disagree..Ortiz is not special..he has decent power for a welterweight. he may beat Devon but not that much specially if Devon would try to box..

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    i agree to a certain extent....Devon will ose imo but he does fight better vs aggresive opponents......could be a good fight
                    Devon couldnt deal with the smaller aggresive Bradley.. and IMO he basicly quit in there, Ortiz will crush Devon I strongly beleive that..

Comment

Working...
                    X