No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell: I Look Forward To Facing Mike Mollo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seth Mitchell: I Look Forward To Facing Mike Mollo

On Saturday night, August 27, 2011, undefeated heavyweight boxer, Seth “Mayhem” Mitchell, will fight at the HP Pavilion, in San Jose, California, on the televised HBO (Home Box Office) “Boxing After Dark” program. Mitchell’s bout will air at 10:30pm ET, followed by the Marcos Maidana-Robert Guerrero title fight. The fight card is presented by Golden Boy Promotions, in association with Universum Box Promotions. The HP Pavilion is located at 525 West Santa Clara Street, San Jose, California, 95113.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mike Mollo is best known for KO'ing Kevin McBride in epic fashion:

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Mike Mollo is best known for KO'ing Kevin McBride in epic fashion:

One of my favorite fights to watch.

It was like Mollo said to himself "I'm just gonna go in there and tear this fat piece of **** limb from limb.

What cracks me up about this matchup is that many of the posters who were kissing Mariusz Wach's ass for beating a fatter, more washed up version of McBride in less impressive fashion all said that Mitchell is a joke for fighting Mollo.

Comment

Disgusting fight for HBO. Not even ESPN quality. Interesting how all the negative comments were taken down--HBO single handedly destroying boxing with fights like this.

Comment

Why are people complaining? Seth Mitchell only has like 20 something fights and I'm pretty sure he has like 0 amateur fights. Seth Mitchell is looking much superior to fighters like Deontay Wilder(HE HAS AN AMATEUR BACKGROUND AND FIGHTS STRAIGHT UP BUMS).

Wheres the Mike Mollo level opponent on Wilder's resume with all that amateur background?

Comment

Originally posted by 1mb11 View Post
            Disgusting fight for HBO. Not even ESPN quality. Interesting how all the negative comments were taken down--HBO single handedly destroying boxing with fights like this.
            Get a life. It's a better matchup than any of Andre Berto's title defenses.

Comment

Working...
            X