Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win GGG or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's like wanting GGG to fight kovalev.

Comment

I'd like to see GGG vs some one with good solid defense and couterpunching but not a former Super Featherweight who sometimes fights popular Jr Middleweights, while weighing 150 on fight night. More like Ward at 168 or Hopkins at 168-170. Floyd has up enough weight classes as it is, 5 of them. Golovkin has yet to go up 1.

The Marquez vs Floyd/Golovkin comparison is very flawed given the fact that Floyd maxes out at 150lbs. There's no size advantage for Floyd vs Marquez, just plain skill advantage. Little tiny JMM looked fine against lesser fighters at the same weight class like Pacquiao, Bradley, Alvarado. You could argue JMM is 3-1-1 at 147 if you had him beating beating Pac twice and a Draw with Bradley. While only clearly losing to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
        Omfg hahahahahahahaha! Floyd could still make 135 lol!!! Most delusional **** I've ever read. He couldn't make 142 vs JMM, but he can make 135?
        Floyd doesn't diet, nor lose the traditional 10-12 pounds of water weight most boxers do 24-72 hours before fight night.

He could have made 142, but he didn't want to.

SMH.. It's hard discussing boxing with people who don't even know how certain aspects of it work.

You don't realize that most boxers not name Floyd, or Pacquiao actually CUT WEIGHT... You, being the rotund, odious, slovenly bytch who is built like a wet fart, has no idea how these things work.

And for the record, I said Floyd could "PROBABLY" still make 135.

I was using that mainly as an example to show how small of a welterweight Floyd is. I was showing this to make the pont that Floyd is NO BIGGER than the average lightweight now, as evidenced bt their "real weights."

That's all! Thanks!
        Last edited by Rostov Papa; 12-31-2014, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Jesus some of these non-boxing knowledge limp-wristed phags make NSB insufferable...

Bunch of rotund losers pounding away on their keyboard like they are in some sort of fight.

Comment

That has always been the case with Floyd Mayweather, before the fight gets made everybody is like floyd would lose or FLoyd is scared and he won't take the fight but then when it becomes official and the opponent has to step up to the plate, everybody is like naaah Floyd gonna beat him easily. Damn people hate that guy!
            Last edited by Ahmed_Ismail; 01-06-2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Floyd would display the finest elements of the sweet science and slick his way to a late TKO win.

/flomo dreams

Comment

WHY do Floyd fans always say GGG's biggest win was Rubio? If you follow boxing you should know Geale is GGG's best win, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
                  That's has always been the case with Floyd Mayweather, before the fight gets made everybody is like floyd would lose but then when it becomes official and the opponent have to step up to the plate, everybody is like naaah Floyd gonna beat him easily. Damn people hate that guy!

That happens n every big fight - at first the hype is in full effect, and people talk nonsense.. Then right before the fight, they come back to reality.

Or sometimesm, it happens in reverse.

Stop acting like it's only Floyd this happens to.

And Floyd WILL NEVER fight GGG. I don't care what people said about who he woud or would not fight in the past - they were still all reaslitic options. Floyd will NEVER fight GGG... Take it to the bank...

Hahaha also, look at the dude? Has there ever been a more gay athete? Aside from the ones out of the closet? PLEASE tell me those sunglasses are photoshopped and he's not really weating those... PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    WHY do Floyd fans always say GGG's biggest win was Rubio? If you follow boxing you should know Geale is GGG's best win, easily.
                    So they can downplay him... Floyd's nuthuggers do that to everybdy, and anybody who is a threat to Floyd, and.or somebody Floyd ducked forever in the past, or will contnue to duck in the future.

Some dudes live vicariously through him... WHen he gets paid, they get paid.. When he gets insulted, THEY get insulted...

Very sad, and funny at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      If GGG goes down to his natural weight class to face mayweather?

I think GGG is smarter, more powerful, stronger, can take a shot better, and is close in terms of skill, speed and elusiveness might be a factor but GGG cuts of the ring like a pro, I think hes way too much for Mayweather to handle/cope with.
                      You think GGG still beats Floyd even at 147? Is this a hypothetical scenario or do you really mean if GGG lost enough weight to make 147 and then fight Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X