No announcement yet.

Listen to this demented Golovkin hater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to this demented Golovkin hater

From 2:19:00 towards the end of the show.

and we thought dan_cov hated GGG... https://twitter.com/Withwhatsmine/

Didn't think it was that bad. He made some decent points and the show hosts weren't willing to listening to anything anyway.

The show host saying Wu Tang Clan were "garbage" just before the guy called in Id consider more alarming.

Comment

This fool managed to get blocked by Tom Loeffler on twitter. Good to see him put in his place by the hosts, clearly a troubled individual.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Didn't think it was that bad. He made some decent points and the show hosts weren't willing to listening to anything anyway.

The show host saying Wu Tang Clan were "garbage" just before the guy called in Id consider more alarming.
        What!?????

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          What!?????
          I'm on my phone and struggle to use it so I could only go to 2 hours 15 mark without passing the 2 hours 19 mark and I watched it from there and that's when they're talking about it.

The main host talking nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Whoa, wait...

Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Whoa, wait...

Are you serious?
              It wasn't

Some bad choice of words and language but when labelled demented hate I'm not expecting any reason, knowledge or understanding and he showed all three from what I heard.

The show host was a lot worse in Garcia-Matthysse build up than this caller I would say.

Comment

He made some valid points but the talk-show host wasn't even willing too listen so I am glad he just waffled over him and didn't let him get a word in.

GGG hasn't fought anybody. 9 world title defences against sheer bums & only one of those was a legitimate middleweight (well he started as a light middle)

Fernando Guerrero, Geale, Andre Direll, Sergio Mora etc etc have all called out GGG and no matter what way you want to try and coat it they are all far superior fighters too Adama!

No other fighter in boxing history has been excused this much. Its the worst title run in middleweight history and to put this mother ****er above or even mention him in the same breath as bonafide ATGs and HOFers such as B-Hop, Monzon, Hagler and the likes is disgusting.
                He is not worthy of 1/10th of the praise he receives.

350 amateur fights too boot. Got to love how guys like Brook, Gary Russell Jr and the likes get so much flack but this guy gets more and more praise for the bums he fights & his opposition is actually getting worse.

Whole boxing world is scared of Gary Russell Jr, most feared man in boxing. 30 bums at least want to fight GGG, only TBA dares fight Gary Russell Jr!
                Gary Russell is THE goat! P4P #1 and if he beats TBA again he will be in my top 10 ATG list!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  He made some valid points but the talk-show host wasn't even willing too listen so I am glad he just waffled over him and didn't let him get a word in.

GGG hasn't fought anybody. 9 world title defences against sheer bums & only one of those was a legitimate middleweight (well he started as a light middle)

Fernando Guerrero, Geale, Andre Direll, Sergio Mora etc etc have all called out GGG and no matter what way you want to try and coat it they are all far superior fighters too Adama!

No other fighter in boxing history has been excused this much. Its the worst title run in middleweight history and to put this mother ****er above or even mention him in the same breath as bonafide ATGs and HOFers such as B-Hop, Monzon, Hagler and the likes is disgusting.
                  He is not worthy of 1/10th of the praise he receives.

350 amateur fights too boot. Got to love how guys like Brook, Gary Russell Jr and the likes get so much flack but this guy gets more and more praise for the bums he fights & his opposition is actually getting worse.

Whole boxing world is scared of Gary Russell Jr, most feared man in boxing. 30 bums at least want to fight GGG, only TBA dares fight Gary Russell Jr!
                  Gary Russell is THE goat! P4P #1 and if he beats TBA again he will be in my top 10 ATG list!
                  Exactly the show host wasn't willing to listen to anything.

He asked the guy a question "who beats Golovkin" and he answered it and no matter what he said he'd have been like "bull****" so what's the point in asking the question?

And the caller did make some valid points and clearly has knowledge of the fighters.

In all honesty the show host looked worse in this debate IMO

Comment

that was pretty funny :lol:

Comment

Working...
                    X