Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach is still mad that team Rios and Garcia poked fun at his parkinsons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach brain deada$$ trying to talk about mexicans and bring race into.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      Then it's simple, if your one who can't forgive after that specific party apologized on many accounts, stay away from them, try not to even engage them. I was thinking the same thing as well, that it stems back to what happened years ago.
      Problem is Roach had a job to do there and then. Yeah, I think he handled it badly but there's some guy who treated you like **** (albeit years ago) now taking the piss again by being at the gym on your time - it's quite likely Roach thought they were deliberately running over into Pacs gym time to goad him.

Gotta say, it was a bit unprofessional of Garcia to let the session run over, specially given the history there, but he seems like a genuine kinda guy. I know he mighta had his reasons, and thought that it was gonna be OK or whatever, but he shoulda let Roach know they were gonna be there and cut into his session in advance.

Ain't impressed with Ariza one little bit tho.

Comment

anyone else get the *****s the way roach says "we are gunna do this and that to a fighter " . last time i checked roach wasnt the one doin the fighting ......
        pac was well acomplished b4 he got with roach and roach doesnt throw the punches for manny ...
        its manny that will destroy rios .

Comment

No one comes out glowing from this.

Ariza certainly hasn't helped cool things and must rile the camp up against roach. Very immature and un professional. Sadly Roach has lowered himself to there level and needs to face up to the reality he's told lies. Won't happen though. He and Ariza are stubborn. Rios and Garcia foolish, and Pac naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
            No one comes out glowing from this.

Ariza certainly hasn't helped cool things and must rile the camp up against roach. Very immature and un professional. Sadly Roach has lowered himself to there level and needs to face up to the reality he's told lies. Won't happen though. He and Ariza are stubborn. Rios and Garcia foolish, and Pac naive.
            I don't feel garcia is to blame or acted in appropriately at all in the situation! Freddie told him to get out, Garcia said wait a minute till we finish and Roach lost the rag and acted like a dick, all the while Robert was very calm, even after roach called him a POS.. Only after the brawl happened did he start to lose his cool a bit! And what did Rios and pacquiao do?

Comment

Can't blame him. That's not funny at all. Ariza is a b1tch too, always disliked him for some reason.

Comment

Working...
              X