Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Target December, Then Cotto or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop that bullshlt lawsiut kirkland and get ur azz beat by canelo.

Comment

I mean, how convenient is it that they are trying to "call out" Martinez when they know he just got out of a 12 round war and is injured. Sounds familiar.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lara said he would fight him for 50 k..but he doesn't want to know about Lara..

Comment

Man, I don't think greatly of Rosado but that dude is actually battle tested unlike Gingerella. Id pick him to win.

Comment

i don't trust kirkland without ann wolfe. if they've really split up kirkland has no chance.

Comment

LMAO at team Canelo thinking they calll the shots

For all we know, Cotto can end up fighting Martinez, Floyd-Pac and Canelo with his dick in his hand.

I bet he fights another JWW/WW for his next fight!

I hope he dont try and ask more money than Cotto or a bigger PPV share, cuz that right there will kill the fight and is common knowlege Cotto is the bigger draw as of right now.

Comment

i dont think Canelos ready for Cotto..let alone Mayweather. you better hook up your resume before you jump in there with the MJ of boxing lol

Comment

Too soon for floyd or Manny, but cotto and especially Sergio would be good match ups for the powerful canelo. He could quickly establish himself with smart matchmaking now and avoid the big 2 while he continues to progress.

Comment

so after Molina exposed Kirkland, Canelo wants to fight him? lmao

I really really wanna like Canelo but my god, he makes it very ****ing difficult

Comment

Originally posted by prime minister1 View Post
                      i dont think Canelos ready for Cotto..let alone Mayweather. you better hook up your resume before you jump in there with the MJ of boxing lol

you stupid dude, hes ready for Cotto, why you scare he mite retirer Cotto is that it

Comment

Working...
                      X