No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas is a hypocrite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas is a hypocrite

Fu*k Teddy Atlas cause he is a phoney, a fraud and a hypocrite. on ESPN he always talks about right and wrong in boxing, about robberies and everything else. But when it comes to his own fighter (ex-fighter now) Povetkin, "right" and "wrong" don't matter anymore. It is okay for Povetkin to duck the Klitschkos multiple times and then become "heavyweight champion" (lol) by fighting for a fake title (TOTAL FAKE TITLE ACTUALLY).
    I remember this fake **** Teddy when immediately after the first Delvin Rodriguez-Pawel Wolak fight he asked both guys on air for a rematch while Wolak's eye looked like a football. You kidding me??? The last thing Wolak needed at that moment was a hard fight against Rodriguez again.
    I do know Teddy Atlas boxed himself. Then he had a back injury and Cus D' Amato told him to become a trainer. But its always easy to talk tough when somebody else's life is on the line. And Teddy Atlas is the number one tough guy when it comes to talking tough while sitting on his chair with the microphone in his mouth.
    I remember how Dariusz Michalczewski visited Atlas' gym once and he said Atlas enjoyed watching his fighters beating each other half to death in his gym.

Boxers do not speak well of Teddy.

“He’s a hypocrite–Teddy Atlas is a hypocrite when it comes to his fighters. He doesn’t preach what he teach,” said Monte Barrett.
    Listen to what George Foreman says here:

And trainers do not speak well of him either. Listen to what Manny Steward says about Teddy "too much lecturing, not enough training":

Comment

Teddy hater checking in

thread approved

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Boxers do not speak well of Teddy.

Listen to what George Foreman says here:

And trainers do not speak well of him either. Listen to what Manny Steward says about Teddy "too much lecturing, not enough training":

thanks for the vids bro, but it would have been good if u would have posted a time mark cause I gotta watch the whole vids to hear one sentence about Atlas

Comment

Originally posted by THE S0UL TAKER View Post
          thanks for the vids bro, but it would have been good if u would have posted a time mark cause I gotta watch the whole vids to hear one sentence about Atlas
          The McCline-Grant one is short, Foreman talks throughout about how Grant was bone dry because his trainer didn't get him to warm-up, and that's why he went down on the very first punch of the fight. Foreman starts talking about it after Grant goes down.

In the Grant-Guinn part 1 video, the conversation about Teddy/Grant starts at about :30 seconds and the follow-up between Lampley and Steward about Atlas and Grant starts at about 1:20.
          Last edited by The Hammer; 02-28-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I approve this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              The McCline-Grant one is short, Foreman talks throughout about how Grant was bone dry because his trainer didn't get him to warm-up, and that's why he went down on the very first punch of the fight. Foreman starts talking about it after Grant goes down.

In the Grant-Guinn part 1 video, the conversation between Lampley and Steward about Atlas and Grant starts at about 1:20.
              thanks. I had already watched the whole first one. Ima watch the 2nd now.

Comment

http://www.thesweetscience.com/artic...-of-dodge-city

Comment

I like Teddy as a commentator, as a trainer, em not as much

Comment

Working...
                  X