No announcement yet.

I can sense allot of racism toward blacks here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can sense allot of racism toward blacks here

People saying how blacks are inferior to whites cause they got enslaved by them, that blacks somehow have a lower IQ cause they never made any significant inventions in history , that blacks are more aggressive cause they commit 70 % of the crime in the USA, ...

Just cut that **** out ok, its getting old.

We should all just try to get along

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Expert111 View Post
        People saying how blacks are inferior to whites cause they got enslaved by them, that blacks somehow have a lower IQ cause they never made any significant inventions in history , that blacks are more aggressive cause they commit 70 % of the crime in the USA, ...

Just cut that **** out ok, its getting old.
        man, why bother going through all of this trouble. you`re probably a pretty good poster aside from all of this crap.

just my opinion.

Comment

you can't hide from the truth

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            man, why bother going through all of this trouble. you`re probably a pretty good poster aside from all of this crap.

just my opinion.
            Someone needs to fight racism my man.

Comment

Yes, it is getting pretty boring. And not because I don't appreciate a good topic with racial undertones.

But because too many posters are doing it now. It's like they're competing against each other, to see who can out-do who in controversial topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Expert111 View Post
                Someone needs to fight racism my man.
                if the statistics that you posted are correct than it would not be racism..... it would be facts........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Yes, it is getting pretty boring. And not because I don't appreciate a good topic with racial undertones.

But because too many posters are doing it now. It's like they're competing against each other, to see who can out-do who in controversial topics.
                  yeah or at least they should come up with facts for their crazy theories.

Whites enslaving blacks isnt a fact
                  Blacks scoring low on IQ tests isnt a fact
                  Blacks commiting more crimes isnt a fact
                  Blacks never having invented anything revolutionary isnt a fact

Racist will never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    if the statistics that you posted are correct than it would not be racism..... it would be facts........Rockin'
                    Reported....

Where is Triggerhappy . I cant fight racism on my own

Comment

Working...
                    X