Ultra-Violent films

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      check out the movie series named "feast " . Also check movie named " The human centipede ". This movie is just disgusting.
      Just read up about it on IMDB and it looks pretty f'd up. Kind of a "Hostel" vibe to it.

Comment

Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
        Yea, there's nothing to be found about it on IMDB, which I assume has to be on purpose. But some of the things I've read about A Serbian Film would certainly suggest that it's about the sickest and most twisted movie you'll find.
        here you go

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1273235/

i did read the plot on wiki and it sounded fuuuuuucked up lol

Comment

Comment

Philosophy of a Knife.

Irreversible

Frontiers

It looks like the French are really leading the genre of splatter/gore today. I highly recommend Frontiers and Irreversible.

Philosophy of a Knife is likely the most grotesque movie I've ever seen. I think it's the fact that those things were actually done to people that gets me.

Comment

You really don't want to watch A Serbian Film. I've never seen it, but the details are...extreme.

As far as just traditionally violent movies, Riki Oh and Shogun Assassin are both comically gory Asian action movies.

Comment

Dans ma Peau.

Comment

Flowers of Flesh and Blood

Comment

ive seen A Serbian Film and its nasty,there was no need to make a movie like that

load of bollocks if you ask me,some of the scene's in there are disgusting

but if you like ****ed up movies then id recommend it to you

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X