Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congressman and Fighter of the Decade huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congressman and Fighter of the Decade huh?

Wow....

Congratulations Manny. A world class champion for the ages AND a populist man of the people.

When the IMF comes to the Filipines to enslave the people there, they'll have to deal with the NATIONAL FIST.

PAMBANSANG KAMAO.

What a legend.

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
    Wow....

Congratulations Manny. A world class champion for the ages AND a populist man of the people.

When the IMF comes to the Filipines to enslave the people there, they'll have to deal with the NATIONAL FIST.

PAMBANSANG KAMAO.

What a legend.

I dont like it. He needs to be one or the other not both.

But I admire it. I won't lie.

But he's gonna get warped, like Arguello and Pac is a good soul.

I mean even my mom likes the guy.

And he's gonna be all politico, smarmy.

Comment

Floyd is scare of a congresssman, what a KFC.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I dont like it. He needs to be one or the other not both.

But I admire it. I won't lie.

But he's gonna get warped, like Arguello and Pac is a good soul.

I mean even my mom likes the guy.

And he's gonna be all politico, smarmy.
        Naah I don't think it will be the same as Arguello as he was being extorted and used by the corrupt a$$ Sandinistas (sp)

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Floyd is scare of a congresssman, what a KFC.
          Every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            Naah I don't think it will be the same as Arguello as he was being extorted and used by the corrupt a$$ Sandinistas (sp)

The Pinoys don't play in politics bro.

Know that.

No one is immune.

Comment

I don't like it..
              but since the Saranggani have spoken, I'll repect that!
              Kudos to Congressman Manny.

Comment

Wow....

PAMBANSANG KAMAO.

What a legend.

im gladsome people on here see pac winning the election a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  im gladsome people on here see pac winning the election a good thing
                  I see a lot of people criticizing them unfairly. Like the U.S has such a great track record.

They elected a ****ing actor to be President. (Ronald Reagan for the stupids out there)

And Californians were dumb enough to elect a ****ing foreigner Nazi worshiper that plays a Terminator for their governor.

Not only that, but the fact that a boxer like Manny could win only shows that the "experienced" politicians there are so ****ing corrupt and so full of utter **** and so full of "experience" that they are unelectable.

Manny not knowing about Filipino politics is a plus, not a minus.

Comment

I see a lot of people criticizing them unfairly. Like the U.S has such a great track record.

They elected a ****ing actor to be President. (Ronald Reagan for the stupids out there)

And Californians were dumb enough to elect a ****ing foreigner Nazi worshiper that plays a Terminator for their governor.

Not only that, but the fact that a boxer like Manny could win only shows that the "experienced" politicians there are so ****ing corrupt and so full of utter **** and so full of "experience" that they are unelectable.

Manny not knowing about Filipino politics is a plus, not a minus.

You gotta read Reagan's biography. He freely admitted he didn't know what the hell people were talking about in meetings.

It's quite revealing and surprisingly honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X