Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough With the Mayweather threads. NSB was just recovering.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Im starting to get your point now and its just as i thought.

You want to discuss issues that fudge the issue at hand so it does not seem on the surface what it actually is. You would! need someone to fudge the issue and NOT talk about the most important aspects though being a Floyd fan, that way you actually could detract from the reality of the situation, your just a straight up apologist you dont fool me one bit.

Your the cancer of the sport bringing every little thing into the equation in an effort to fudge the REAL issues at hand, an apologist like i said, pathetic!

Sympathetic fans like you are the reasons fighters are allowed to hide behind less than trivial issues to not fight someone.
    LOL, you make reality out to be very simple but that is to be expected from a simple minded person.

Apply the rest of your post to yourself because that is what I think about people who simplfy things to much and fail to grasp the reality of a situation on whole.

Comment

[QUOTE=AC-Voltage;8040614]Seriously. Get over him. You hate this guy so much, and you dont even know him. He has no ties to you, yet he gets under your skin so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not even fighting your boy pac next. He has other **** going on.

Get over it QUOTE]

you just made another Mayweather thread....

Comment

Working...
      X