Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimateboxa's predictable take on Mundine after he suffers a KD to Crazy Kim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimateboxa's predictable take on Mundine after he suffers a KD to Crazy Kim

Anthony Mundine misses his fan-boy Ultimateboxa here on NSB!! Mundine fought Crazy Kim yesterday and suffered a heavy knock-down in the proces.

Mundine says he wants to fight at 160lb after he vacated his 168lb WBA belt because he refused to fight Mikkel Kessler saying he can never win such a fight. The funny thing is that the Kim fight was at 164lbs. Mundine weighed in at 165 ..

Anyway here's Ult's take on Mundine's worldclass performance

"Wednesday night boxing in Australia was highly entertaining with a robbery and a world class performance all on the same card. The undercard kicked off with several weak one sided bouts, before the big time fighters in Billy Dib and Anthony Mundine got into the ring. Billy Dib was lucky to win and Anthony Mundine once again showed he is world class.

Billy Dib was extremely lucky to walk away with the IBO Super Featherweight title against Zolani Marali. I gave Marali 7 rounds and he clearly won the fight on my scorecard. Billy Dib was dropped in the 3rd round and he seemed very weak and you all know why he got the decision, which was explained to the public by the commentator in Paul Briggs.

Anthony Mundine then stepped into the ring producing a performance which was one of the best of his career. Mundine was a class above the hard hitting and highly entertaining Crazy Kim of Japan. Mundine landed some big lead rights and his speed allowed him to control the fight. Mundines defence slipped in the 3rd round and he was dropped by a big left hook. Mundine then showed his chin is world class and he fought his way back into the fight. Comprehensively winning on all judges scorecards and impressing Shane Mosley. So much so that Shane Mosley classified Mundine as one of the best fighters in the world. Mosley also said that Mundine would be loved by the American public for his style which resembles Roy Jones Junior. Anyone who saw Mundines fight tonight saw a world class fighter with a world class chin.

As Shane Mosley said, Mundine should now fight a big name American next. He has the tools to trouble the best with all his arsenal on show tonight. Winky Wright looms as the big name and the likely opponent, with Mosley further clarifying that he was trying to make this fight and that this fight was likely to happen. Tonight was a great night for Australian boxing and Anthony Mundine proved once again that he is carrying Australian boxing fans on his shoulders. His next opponent will be either Winky or Sturm and he will be a heavy favourite to win. "

Originally posted by battheman View Post
    anthony Mundine Misses His Fan-boy Ultimateboxa Here On Nsb!! Mundine Fought Crazy Kim Yesterday And Suffered A Heavy Knock-down In The Proces.

Mundine Says He Wants To Fight At 160lb After He Vacated His 168lb Wba Belt Because He Refused To Fight Mikkel Kessler Saying He Can Never Win Such A Fight. The Funny Thing Is That The Kim Fight Was At 164lbs. Mundine Weighed In At 165 ..

Anyway Here's Ult's Take On Mundine's Worldclass Performance

"wednesday Night Boxing In Australia Was Highly Entertaining With A Robbery And A World Class Performance All On The Same Card. The Undercard Kicked Off With Several Weak One Sided Bouts, Before The Big Time Fighters In Billy Dib And Anthony Mundine Got Into The Ring. Billy Dib Was Lucky To Win And Anthony Mundine Once Again Showed He Is World Class.

Billy Dib Was Extremely Lucky To Walk Away With The Ibo Super Featherweight Title Against Zolani Marali. I Gave Marali 7 Rounds And He Clearly Won The Fight On My Scorecard. Billy Dib Was Dropped In The 3rd Round And He Seemed Very Weak And You All Know Why He Got The Decision, Which Was Explained To The Public By The Commentator In Paul Briggs.

Anthony Mundine Then Stepped Into The Ring Producing A Performance Which Was One Of The Best Of His Career. Mundine Was A Class Above The Hard Hitting And Highly Entertaining Crazy Kim Of Japan. Mundine Landed Some Big Lead Rights And His Speed Allowed Him To Control The Fight. Mundines Defence Slipped In The 3rd Round And He Was Dropped By A Big Left Hook. Mundine Then Showed His Chin Is World Class And He Fought His Way Back Into The Fight. Comprehensively Winning On All Judges Scorecards And Impressing Shane Mosley. So Much So That Shane Mosley Classified Mundine As One Of The Best Fighters In The World. Mosley Also Said That Mundine Would Be Loved By The American Public For His Style Which Resembles Roy Jones Junior. Anyone Who Saw Mundines Fight Tonight Saw A World Class Fighter With A World Class Chin.

As Shane Mosley Said, Mundine Should Now Fight A Big Name American Next. He Has The Tools To Trouble The Best With All His Arsenal On Show Tonight. Winky Wright Looms As The Big Name And The Likely Opponent, With Mosley Further Clarifying That He Was Trying To Make This Fight And That This Fight Was Likely To Happen. Tonight Was A Great Night For Australian Boxing And Anthony Mundine Proved Once Again That He Is Carrying Australian Boxing Fans On His Shoulders. His Next Opponent Will Be Either Winky Or Sturm And He Will Be A Heavy Favourite To Win. "
    Wtf??????????????

Comment

lol "he will be a heavy favorite to win"

yeah okay, lets see Mundine get to 160 first.

Comment

I like how he kept mentioning Shane Mosley like he is the "Ultimate" authority.

Mundine is on borrowed time. As soon as he steps up again, he will get beat again.

Comment

LOL, Mundine = Roy Jones jr. fasho.

I'm so curious as to what Crazy Kim looks like. Anyone got a picture??

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Wtf??????????????
            My thought exactly as I read it. I checked some aussie sites and it didn't appear as any was as impresed as Ult. Same for the OZ posters in the aussie forum.

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
              LOL, Mundine = Roy Jones jr. fasho.

I'm so curious as to what Crazy Kim looks like. Anyone got a picture??
              He's in my avatar. The man's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I like how he kept mentioning Shane Mosley like he is the "Ultimate" authority.

Mundine is on borrowed time. As soon as he steps up again, he will get beat again.
                Yes. It's ridiculos. How is Mosley gonna stage a fight for Mudine with Winky?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
                  He's in my avatar. The man's crazy
                  LOL, if that's truly him CRAZY KIM is my new FAVORITE FIGHTER OF ALL TIME

Comment

Originally posted by natas206 View Post
                    LOL, if that's truly him CRAZY KIM is my new FAVORITE FIGHTER OF ALL TIME
                    The guy looks like a frickin' psycho. Crazy Kim is a fitting name.

Comment

Working...
                    X