No announcement yet.

Why I dislike Freddie Roach.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Roach does w/e he can to assure a win but watch to what extent. Also does w/e he can to downgrade his opponents possible win.

Roach: "For Pacquiao to fight at 147, we have to feed him 5 times a day to keep the weight on him"

But the dude walks around at 150+. Not only that, 148 is the weight he rehydrates to

Roach: "Cotto looked slow and very hittable against Clottey, he was gonna quit against Clottey", also said that Margarito ruined Cotto. Then he has the nerve to say (Recent interview) he said, "I already know what they're gonna say when we win, they're gonna say Margarito ruined Cotto" Wait a minute, didn't Roach say that?! On top of all that, 145 pound catch weight!

Said that Pacquiao isn't training well, isn't concentrating, too friendly with sparring partners. About hours or a day later, Pacquiao is saying that training is going perfect.

Can't stand the dude, add on to the list if you'd like.

That **** is normal to the naked eye. What the hell is wrong with you? 5 small meals a day is the right thing to do rather than 2 or 3 big meals. Why you hatin? Pac is a small guy who fought at lightweight one year ago and is now moving up to ww to face the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Roach does w/e he can to assure a win but watch to what extent. Also does w/e he can to downgrade his opponents possible win.

Roach: "For Pacquiao to fight at 147, we have to feed him 5 times a day to keep the weight on him"

But the dude walks around at 150+. Not only that, 148 is the weight he rehydrates to

Roach: "Cotto looked slow and very hittable against Clottey, he was gonna quit against Clottey", also said that Margarito ruined Cotto. Then he has the nerve to say (Recent interview) he said, "I already know what they're gonna say when we win, they're gonna say Margarito ruined Cotto" Wait a minute, didn't Roach say that?! On top of all that, 145 pound catch weight!

Said that Pacquiao isn't training well, isn't concentrating, too friendly with sparring partners. About hours or a day later, Pacquiao is saying that training is going perfect.

Can't stand the dude, add on to the list if you'd like.

-It maybe true that cotto is about to quit who knows, he was getting distracted with the cut in his left eye. but he didn't

-148 is where he rehydrate, but we all know most welterweights rehydrate higher than that. (most of us agree that Pacquiao belongs at 140, don't agree with it... that's your opinion). Also the fact that they have to feed him 5x a day to keep hi within the weight suggest he doesn't belong in that weight to begin with & that is the reason why he walks around 150

-If they did beat Cotto, I think that's what most people is gonna say, Cotto isn't the same after margarito and you know that's true

-I think he was consistent with what he was saying, the training aspect of the fight is going well but the there are many distractions.

Pretty honest assessment to me

Comment

Roach studies opposition fighters pretty closely and watches all their fights, if he says Cotto was gonna quit I believe him

Comment

Working...
        X