• Show
Clear All

• Saw Mr. Lif live (pics)

June 9th @ The Abbey Pub in Chicago.

"I Heard it Today"

"Live at the Plantation"

Metro from S.A. Smash

lol!

To tell you the truth, I don't really remember much of the show as I was ****faced lol. I was at the front row, that was cool. I met Lif before the show he was sitting in the dining room of the place by himself eating a salad! He said he was about to take a nap right before performing, said he was tired from being on tour blahzay blahzay. He was a cool dude! These pics except the last one are from my phone, maybe I'll upload the other ones later.

Haha, that's cool.

He rocks those crazy dreads...

Comment

im jealous!!!

Comment

that is VERY sick that you met him.
        i saw him live a couple months ago with Pumpkinhead, Freeway, and AZ. he is such a dope performer and his new album is definitely a strong contender for the best release of 09.

Comment

Are the pics coming out for everyone? I just see blank spaces except for the last pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
            June 9th @ The Abbey Pub in Chicago.

"I Heard it Today"

"Live at the Plantation"

Metro from S.A. Smash

lol!

To tell you the truth, I don't really remember much of the show as I was ****faced lol. I was at the front row, that was cool. I met Lif before the show he was sitting in the dining room of the place by himself eating a salad! He said he was about to take a nap right before performing, said he was tired from being on tour blahzay blahzay. He was a cool dude! These pics except the last one are from my phone, maybe I'll upload the other ones later.

Mr. Lif is the **** man

Comment

Working...
            X