Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: "This is The Real Fight of My Life"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    C'mon Pac, you can beat Roid Pedweather
    Dude, you come into every single thread and ruin it with your childish nonsense.
    Give it a rest already!

Comment

• I'm glad he's saying this, and not something like, "eh, this is just another fight for me. I will train like I always do, and give the fans a good fight."

Comment

• Originally posted by Arshad221 View Post
        Wasn't bayless a ref for PAC?
        Bayless has been Mannys ref in 50% of his last 10 or so fights , Bayless has been the ref in more Manny fights than any other ref , he is Mannys favorite ref .

Comment

• Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          Morales could be said to be the same level of talent as Mayweather.
          ..........................dafuq?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolopunch68 View Post
            I've seen Manny got KOd by a body punch, I've seen him got KOd by a straight left, heck i've seen him got knockdown by a jab, and I've seen got put to sleep by Marquez. So, that notion of me doing what I ask you is not even remotely going happen. Can you handle the notion of Floyd loading his precious "big 0"
            Lol .. damn manny aint no stranger to a$$ whoopens .. come may 2, another one awaits

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolopunch68 View Post
              Yes, I really do. I said it before and will say it again, Pacquio style is all wrong against Floyds defense stance. If Floyd thinks it is so easy he would have whooped him long time ago. And please none of that Manny walk doe. With or without PED May will whoop him if he truly believes in himself. Vargas was juicing and still Oscar put that guy out.

wtf.. with this logic everybody should be on PEDs , because its all about truly believing in yourself. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Long Rad Dong View Post
                For the sake of justice, for equality, for your family and your country, for the sake of all that is good and holy, for the sake of boxing, for the sake of the UNIVERSE, PACMAN YOU MUST WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you will!!!!!!
                under the definition of pac tard this post needs to be stamped. .

Comment

• Pac is going to give this his all because his kids have a personal stake on the fight, this will be Pac's last fight as he will focus on being a basketball player and politician, and most of all he will be challenged by the p4p status of Floyd. Manny is such a fierce competitor even though he speaks softly. He carries a bigger stick than Floyd, literally and figuratively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    So if May were to hop on PEDS that should be OK right? Using your reasoning Mayweather can hop on peds and Manny should still be able to beat him.
                    Maybe you didn't get what I'm trying to say, so I'll say it again. When Oscar beat Vargas, Vargas was juicing. Did that help him? No. What I'm saying is if he is that great in you and his supporters eyes, he would have whoop him regardless. I didn't say that if Mayweather were to hop on PEDS that it's ok and Manny still beat him. You assumed that that's what I'm saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arshad221 View Post
                      How often does PAC clinch and rabbit punch? Was bayless separating a clinch or nah? So really if you weren't too busy trying to throw salt bayless won't be helping floyd much cause he doesn't let you clinch much. Even though in PAC rigged fight vs Mosley they were whispering to each other in the clinch guess bayless was in pac pocket then.
                      Did you hear their conversation during the fight? Oh yeah they were whispering to each other. Damn. What about when Mosley clocked Mayweather and May hang on on Mosleys arms? Mosley looked like he held on May so he won't go down and the look on his face was priceless, it like "oh ****! I'm not supposed to do that" see what I did there? I can make story up too.

Comment

Working...
                      X