No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Adonis Stevenson 168, Don George 167

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Adonis Stevenson 168, Don George 167

The weights are in for Friday's IBF super middleweight eliminator between Adonis Stevenson (18-1, 15KOs) and Don George (23-2-1, 20KOs), taking place at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. Also on the show, middleweight David Lemieux (26-2, 25KOs) will return against Alvaro Gaona (11-1, 7KOs). Stevenson weighed in at the division limit at 168-pounds, while George was a shade under at 167.2. Lemieux was 163.6-pounds and Gaona was 161.8. Photos by Robert Levesque/A.R. PhotoZone.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is that a young Obama in the last picture?!? JP. Anyway looking forward to this fight. Both fighters look healthy. We could be seeing some sparks fly on Friday folks.

Comment

Very interested in this match. Anyone know where I can find it to watch?

I think Adonis will catch George. He just isn't that hard to find. I don't see this fight going past 3 or 4 rounds, and I see it being a sloppy but electric fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        Very interested in this match. Anyone know where I can find it to watch?

I think Adonis will catch George. He just isn't that hard to find. I don't see this fight going past 3 or 4 rounds, and I see it being a sloppy but electric fight.
        Its going to be televised by wealth tv. Man im looking forward to this weekends fights i hope Donovan can close the distance and land his right hand. Both look strong looking forward to a good fight.

Comment

Unless George is a good actor, and meant to look mediocre in his last fight, all the sparks are going to fly in one direction. I won't say it's hopeless, but it seems rash considering the vast jump in skill between roadworn Miranda and THEE Adonis Stevenson...at home.

Comment

To see this fight if you don't get it on cable or satillite, you have to sign up and watch it online. It costs 95 cents a month paying by the month.

Comment

As to the fight, it's a toss up. It comes down to who lands first or most often because both can be hit easy. But Stevenson is old at 35 so he has no real upside as a 25 year old would have especially after being KO'd by a journeyman. It will be a free-swinging till one goes down. Niether guy has any superb talent, just heart and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                Its going to be televised by wealth tv. Man im looking forward to this weekends fights i hope Donovan can close the distance and land his right hand. Both look strong looking forward to a good fight.
                Appreciate the info

Comment

Working...
                X