Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perception change from Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it does give me clarity. I can be more positive and philosophical about things. Also it enhances my imagination, which is great if watching ****, but horrible if watching serial killer documentaries.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Personally, I don't like the high. Makes me think too much about all my problems (opposite of most people).
      My friend had depression before he was going through tough times and losing someone and some dude told him to smoke weed, he started smoking weed and it made him more emotional after a while, and more depressed and paranoid.

Comment

Weed opened my mind and changed me permanently. I have Aspergers (undiagnosed for years until analysed by a court appointed shrink) and I was much worse at reading people and social cues until a year or more of smoking lots of weed.

The negatives were that it made me socially awkward (was shy as a kid but got over it by age ten or so) weed made it come back big time. Also made me analyse myself too much and overthink to a ridiculous extent.

I'm drug free now. (Abused MDMA and meth also) Last thing I touched was Valium and i never wanna do that again. Used to really help me now it makes me depressed and moody.

Comment

Weed makes me very pretentious and philosophical

Comment

Weed gave me the ability to see from multiple perspectives, it REALLY changed me. It's almost like I can become someone else, I insert their feelings (based upon a variety of factors) into my own perspective, and try to experience their reality. It's like I gain more control of my emotions.

I've also read psychedelics, not sure about bud, but they allow your mind to think like a baby.

Reality truly is an insane thing, you forget how magical/strange it was when you were growing up. Weed allows you to experience that again, but with knowledge you were once without.
            Last edited by Cutthroat; 04-30-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

For me it enhances everything from my imagination to regular thought processes. Does it make me smarter, probably not but I feel smarter! Love having sex with the wifey when I'm blasted to the point I feel like I'm falling off the bed if I stood up!

Comment

Yeah. It's called getting high.

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmSEX View Post
                  Weed opened my mind and changed me permanently. I have Aspergers (undiagnosed for years until analysed by a court appointed shrink) and I was much worse at reading people and social cues until a year or more of smoking lots of weed.

The negatives were that it made me socially awkward (was shy as a kid but got over it by age ten or so) weed made it come back big time. Also made me analyse myself too much and overthink to a ridiculous extent.

I'm drug free now. (Abused MDMA and meth also) Last thing I touched was Valium and i never wanna do that again. Used to really help me now it makes me depressed and moody.
                  MDMA was what opened my eyes and my worldview the most. I was really narrow minded and into violence and going down a dark path (had just got charged for robbery, etc) and then I got into E. Thought raves were just for queers but was convinced to go to one only because Run DMC was there, then the rest is history. Met a lot of cool people, obviously much more sociable while on E, met different types of people that I otherwise would have had no business associating with. Opened my eyes to a lot of things and made me a better person. That whole experience late teens to mid 20s was the best time of my life without a doubt. I could never, ever mess with those kinds of drugs today and I'm drug free, but I'm glad I experienced MDMA in its prime (before "molly" came around which really destroyed the drug scene imo). I probably went to 150 raves in the greater Seattle area and Vancouver, BC during that time (1997-2005) and I never seen so any different types of people get along so peacefully and enjoy each others company with zero fighting (never once saw a fight which is the complete opposite from clubbing and getting drunk).
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 05-01-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X