No announcement yet.

Watch this past boxer and tell me one modern one who would beat him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    Honestly I've just seen the Duran fight dude. What other fights you recommend?
    The Laguna fight was very close. Laguna being an ATG lightweight. Buchanan just shaded it, then he beat Laguna in the rematch at MSG.
    Buchanan vs Paduano is an absolute masterclass but the footage is garbage

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      Margarito will grind his ass into submission. his body is wide open for those looping ass body shots
      You need to stop watching gay ****.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        see this is how i know you dont know shit about boxing, in one breath you compared them in the very next you claiming they the polar opposite lmfao.

Watch the sport enjoy it and learn some more before you try to discuss it.
        The fact you don't know **** about the Kenster Buchanster and the fact you think The Kenster would be open to Margaret's telegraphed body shots leads me to think it is you that infact DKSAB.

Comment

best thang i like about him is his JAB. i like how he PLACES it where its supposed to be and its a consistent stiff hard jab.
          i dont really like how he stands skraight up when he throws that right hand not really fast but when he lets his shots go he's above average in his fluidity i've seen better at lightweight BUT i like his talent tho

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            best thang i like about him is his JAB. i like how he PLACES it where its supposed to be and its a consistent stiff hard jab.
            i dont really like how he stands skraight up when he throws that right hand not really fast but when he lets his shots go he's above average in his fluidity i've seen better at lightweight BUT i like his talent tho

Ken had an ATG jab. Great feet as well. He is a bit open up top but he made up for it by having a seriously tough chin. The only lightweights im confident would beat him convincingly are Duran obviously because he did, Prime Ortiz, Pea, Gans and Benny Leonard. I think Kens jab and movement would give SSM and ODLH serious problems. Mayweather would beat Ken as well obviously, but in a very close fight. He jabs Pacs face off imo.

Comment

Working...
            X