Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates on Manny's tax evasion issues? Is he still in debt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    Manny's gonna be alright. I guess you didnt read about the restraining order on the tax board that manny won. Basically they dont get **** and they need to stop harrasing him.

As far as Mak is concerned. He's a handsome looking fellow and his lady is a dimepiece. So he's gonna be alright too.

whats your story brotha?
    He's a sad guy who's only purpose in NSB is to make **** threads and **** post.

Comment

Did Floyd ever pay off those taxes he owed the IRS 3 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        Well it concerns me. Especially considering the years of abuse that Mayweather took from Pacquiao fans, claiming he will be broke in "x" amount of years. Yet here he is, x2 top paid athlete in the WORLD and highest paid athlete in the world back to back. But now it seems the tides are turning, Manny is the one dealing with extreme debt. Doesn't that concern you?
        You're not concerned about his finances, you're concerned with exploiting his financial crisis. You preach all this ****, yet you turn around and throw stones at a glass house.

You're a fraud with an agenda. And no, I'm not concerned with any boxers financial status. It doesn't enhance their status when the bell rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Did Floyd ever pay off those taxes he owned the IRS 3 years ago?
          His house, his cars, his jewelry, his jets are all paid in full. What do you think?

Comment

His house, his cars, his jewelry, his jets are all paid in full. What do you think?
            I didn't ask about that, I asked about his taxes. Manny's cars, homes, jewelry and Jinkee's plastic surgery are paid in full too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              I didn't ask about that, I asked about his taxes. Manny's cars, homes, jewelry and Jinkee's plastic surgery are paid in full too.
              No they aren't. He had to beg Roach for a loan on that Ferrari he tried to buy.

Comment

No they aren't. He had to beg Roach for a loan on that Ferrari he tried to buy.
                You were just asking about Manny's financial situation and now you know everything about it? Make up your mind man.

Comment

Lol Floyd can't read and this guy is mad.

Comment

It's funny when an anti Floyd thread is made and people laugh for "defending" him. Anti PAC thread is made and people just make it about floyd

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      It's funny when an anti Floyd thread is made and people laugh for "defending" him. Anti PAC thread is made and people just make it about floyd
                      Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X