This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    naw speak for yourself...we all might be a little RACIALLY BIASED to our own and we all have PRIDE, but I personally don't "HATE" any other race JUST BECAUSE and I have never decided to "HATE" certain fighters just because of their RACE...then to cover up their racism they trying to use "STYLE" as an excuses as to why they HATE Certain Fighters lol

people who do that should all just go KILL THEMSELVES to help make the world a better place, anybody that hate some one because of the way they was born and had absolutely no control over that has some SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES!
    wtf did i say racist to u?I'm no racist u puto

Comment

Everyone knows that Al-Haymon is the shadiest person in boxing, there's a reason he doesnt give interviews or appears anywhere, he wants to be low key. Its not surprising all his fighters are either black or latino.

Im going to go register Al-Haymon.com and find his picture and get his name out there, people need to see this guy, and the free publicity wont hurt him!

Im going to make you a star big boy, no more hiding behind the curtains!

and he does have HUGE power over HBO, I dont exactly know what him being a Concert promoter has to do with it, I didnt know HBO is in the Concert Business.

Top Crooks in Boxing:
      1) AL-Haymon
      2) Bob Arum
      3) Don King (#1 for 3 decades but slipping), he also likes to sign only black fighters and the few white fighters he signs, he either feeds them to one of his black stars in a fixed fight or makes them sit 3 years between fights.
      4) Gary Shaw (also wants to be the top dog, mentors are Don King and Al-Haymon)

Is there a legit promoter out there?

Anyone have more pictures of Al-Haymon? Time for his Fan Club to grow, we need to get his name and picture out there for the whole world to see!

Last edited by Medved; 09-07-2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        He is.

Arreola is not.
        You're my boy bro, but Sergio Martinez is not white.

Comment

how many white boxers are there with talent?

Comment

I read the article and it's pretty obvious it's fake. There's a comment about wanting to suck all the blood out of Pacquiao lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
              I read the article and it's pretty obvious it's fake. There's a comment about wanting to suck all the blood out of Pacquiao lol.
              On the next page their is a disclaimer stating that the interview wasn't real.

Comment

truth is,Boxing is tough sport.Whites cant competete in boxing Blacks arent
                gonna last in boxing for long either.Only the strong are in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  Many.

They won 10 of the 12 Gold medals in the 2008 Olympics.

And haven't you ever heard of Dempsey, Pep, Tunney, the Klitschkos, Greb, Bute, Gaydarbekov, Calzaghe, Adamek, Lomachenko, etc?

However, there hasn't been a really good AMERICAN white boxer since the days of Pep and Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    Wow....

Comment

FREEDOM, Im not sure if anyone touched on this yet (I havent read the comments yet) but that interview wasnt real...it was supposed to be funny...I was SHOCKED when I read it at first, too...LOL...

Comment

Working...
                      X