No announcement yet.

America is no different then Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America is no different then Germany

Everyone always talks about how you need to knock out your oppenent in Germany to get a draw, it doesn't seem to be much different in America?

The fact is if your not fighting in Vegas or Cali the chances you get robbed in America are just as good as in Germany.

I don't want people to think I'm picking on America because the fact of the matter is this happens all over the world, I'm from Canada and I was at a card at the hersey centre this past friday and Daniel Ruiz was robbed of a decision against Canadian boy Logan McGuinness.

At the end of the day it's not fair that Judah and Alexander are going to making millions of Matthysse's money in their next fight while Matthysse will have to travel to another fighters hometown looking for that knockout so he can get a draw.

can people stop being so ****ing narrow minded? its not even the country youre in, but the area of the country youre in.

and a hometown decision can happen ANYWHERE.

Comment

9 times out of 10 if you're fighting in someones hometown expect judging to favor the hometown guy.

Comment

It's not the country ,it's the promotion company.you can expect a robbery when ever Top Rank,Universum and sometimes Golden Boy is involved.if you see a fight where it looks like the toprank fighter can't win and you wanna bet aginst him,DON'T!!! it's already been decided.

example: Melligen vs Lujan next friday on FNF.
        Sebastian Lujan is a fuckin monster but,I bet TopRank already let him know He better lose.

Comment

Absolutely true OP.

Hometown decisions are all good when it's your hometown, but when they happen elsewhere you go ballistic.

They should perhaps have more judges scoring the fight.

Comment

Hometown fighters gets Hometown Decision...IN EVERY COUNTRY!

Lets not pretend like it is only the US because that is a LIE!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

that's what the OP is saying in his post, in fact he's even being kind to the US saying you won't get robbed in Cali or Vegas (which is debatable, certainly in Calif).

Comment

if u feel u gonna get robbed then knock him out instead of ranting afterwards, its always like that nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

No one is pretending its only the US.

Yanks like to pretend it happens everywhere apart from America.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Is KING View Post
                    Everyone always talks about how you need to knock out your oppenent in Germany to get a draw, it doesn't seem to be much different in America?

The fact is if your not fighting in Vegas or Cali the chances you get robbed in America are just as good as in Germany.

I don't want people to think I'm picking on America because the fact of the matter is this happens all over the world, I'm from Canada and I was at a card at the hersey centre this past friday and Daniel Ruiz was robbed of a decision against Canadian boy Logan McGuinness.

At the end of the day it's not fair that Judah and Alexander are going to making millions of Matthysse's money in their next fight while Matthysse will have to travel to another fighters hometown looking for that knockout so he can get a draw.

If the fight had been held in Argentina why you think would've won?
                    It's called a hometown decision for a reason. It's been apart of the sport past,present and future.

Comment

Working...
                    X