Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

khan was as effective against mccloskey as bradley was against alexander...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan was as effective against mccloskey as bradley was against alexander...

the haters amazes me....remember when bradley made alexander quit everybody on here cry the fight was boring bradley didnt look good....but when khan does the same the haters hate khan more than bradley....its hard to look good against a guy whos fighting like a pusyboy all about avoiding punches but dont throw any....at least khan rocked the irish bum....mccloskey shouldve been fighting in bars....

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    the haters amazes me....remember when bradley made alexander quit everybody on here cry the fight was boring bradley didnt look good....but when khan does the same the haters hate khan more than bradley....its hard to look good against a guy whos fighting like a pusyboy all about avoiding punches but dont throw any....at least khan rocked the irish bum....mccloskey shouldve been fighting in bars....
    So basically what you're saying is that Khan looked as good against a guy who "should be fighting in bars" as Bradley looked against a guy who was considered by many as the 2nd best in the division? LOL, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

I actually agree with u,But Alexander is world class,Mccloskey,yeah,not so much.

Comment

i can't believe you just compared mccloskey to alexander

WHOOOHAHAHAHAHA

let khan fight alexander and he'll look even worse then he did against mccloskey......

and bradley still looked better of the 2......

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
          So basically what you're saying is that Khan looked as good against a guy who "should be fighting in bars" as Bradley looked against a guy who was considered by many as the 2nd best in the division? LOL, thanks for clearing that up.
          beat me to it. These ******s dont fail to surprise me every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I actually agree with u,But Alexander is world class,Mccloskey,yeah,not so much.
            world class my ass....atleast paul did'nt quit like devon....

Comment

I just don't get the nonsense surrounding this fight. I was very impressed with Khan's performance. He landed many punches on McCloskey who did bugger all during the entire fight apart from move like a ******ed snake.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                dude, you didn't have to cut him in half like that, so damn quick. ****ing awesome, thanks for going for the throat right off the get go......... solid post/////

Comment

smh...wow..just wow..alexander is workd class..kcklowsky-is pub level at best

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post

you're a ****in idiot.

bradley/devon was billed as a superfight... in fact, the name fo the card was "SUPERFIGHT", and it turned out to be anything but a superfight.

khan/mccloskey was a tune up, and while I am disappointed of the early stoppage and the poor performance of khan, the fight was neither hyped. it was a forgetable performance and an afterthought after the whuppin Ortiz put on that hype-job berto.

you can't compare the two.

Comment

Working...
                    X