No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Gossip: Travis Walker vs. Malik Scott May 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavyweight Gossip: Travis Walker vs. Malik Scott May 15

'Freight Train' Walker and Malik 'King' 'ain't no numbers in between my numbers' Scott gonna battle on May 15th. Contract hasn't been signed but I hear Goosen tryin to get it done. Malik is the last of a dyin breed of undefeated heavyweights along wit Chris Arreola and Kevin Johnson. In 07 there was a bunch load wit Chazz Witherspoon, Travis Walker, Eddie Chambers, Chris Arreola, Tye Fields, JD Chapman and Joe Mesi. Most of these guy's lost to either Arreola or some other top level competition and the rest retired cept Malik. This fight would be dope as hell wit Walker gettin the KO in 5-6 rounds. Walker is arguably the most aggressive heavyweight ya kno? Chambers has great slickness and Arreola has good work ethic but no one compares to his punch stats. Now Malik nobody really has seen much of this guy and I'd be surprised if this fight is even televised nationally. Malik has good jab but again his work ethic don't compare to Freight Train. Cocky-ass Malik only got 11 KO's. Yeah dude is cocky, 'ain't no numbers in between my numbers' my name's 'malik scott' means king scott ya heard Philly! Talk all that mess and you still fightin this caliber? Here's link to his cocky ass and about fight date:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrp-JzNi5dU

this won't be a bad fight if it goes down. Malik Scott has more skills than Walker can dream of, but he lacks the heart, power, and dedication that Travis has. Walker will outwork and possibly put Scott to sleep in this fight. The only people Scott has ever put to sleep were the unfortunate souls who bought tickets to his fights, which amounts to 11 people.

Comment

Travis Walker always put's on a good show, just wish he was more rounded fighter ya kno?

Comment

i saw malik fight raphael butler and he almost put butler to sleep in the last round i think..hes got power but he gets in clinches to often and he dont try hard enough to get out of them..but i think he could outbox walker

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
          i saw malik fight raphael butler and he almost put butler to sleep in the last round i think..hes got power but he gets in clinches to often and he dont try hard enough to get out of them..but i think he could outbox walker
          Naw Walker got too much power and has worked on his defense. 'Ain't no numbers in between my numbers' get KO'd 7-8th round.

Comment

Working...
          X