Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Hints at Comeback, Reveals Talks With CBS/SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's got no chance whatsoever of earning a 9-figure payday again in his life. Only Pacquiao could bring in those numbers, but a rematch does less than half the buys it did last time. Maybe 2 million buys, if that. Which doesn't equal a 9 figure payday for either guy. No-one wants him back anyway, he was boring as **** in the ring.

Comment

That interview was hilarious. Flyod just answering questions that were never asked. You can tell that was set up for tv but the execution was poor.

Comment

I don't think his ego will let him stay away. Too many easy work fighters that he can make big money on. He will do the same thing that ODL did to build his brand, take fights to entice other fighters to sign on to Mayweather promotions.
        I think he takes at least one more fight by the end of the year, probably against Danny Garcia.

Comment

come on, if you come out of retirement fight a live dog, not Fanny

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
            Lmfao. Floyd see's that he could keep schooling the WW's for the next 5 years. Easy money, easy 60-0.
            Coincidentally, Pacquiao is retiring coming off a great performance. Floyd's gotta 1-up him now
            Don't nobody give a **** about Bradley, a dude he beat 3 times now!

Comment

Please don't.

Stay retired, let boxing move on.

Comment

After the Berto flop the writing is on the wall nobody wants to see the steroid cheat anymore after you were exposed

Comment

Floyd welterweight trial of get past Berto and you get me, is lame, Berto sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
                    Fight an injury free Pacquiao at 147. Or GGG at 154.
                    The only two fights that makes sense if he does come out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      After the Berto flop the writing is on the wall nobody wants to see the steroid cheat anymore after you were exposed
                      Ya I really don't think the interest is there. His farewell, record tying, fight should have been a big deal but it wasn't. Nobody cares about seeing him fight outmatched guys anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X